We are finally going to have news about Final Fantasy VII remake part 2! Next month is the 25th anniversary of the game and it is seen as the grand opportunity to announce something about the long awaited second chapter of the remake. We might get trailers and concept arts to bring back our dying hype back to life! The second episode will be build from scratch that's why it takes forever to develop. Intergrade happened faster because they used recycled assets.

Finally some news, I had been dying for any source of PR from Square Enix

I hope Episode 2 is longer because we waited long for that game. It better be a lengthy experience.

Panda PingPing
Part 2 has been in development since 2018. I think Part 3 is also under development now and it has a separate team. They want the remakes and Final Fantasy 16 to have a faster development and they did that by selling Crystal Dynamics.

My niece was born when Remake part 1 was released and now she is able to walk. Thats How long we guys had been waiting.

The Pandemic is almost dwindling because of the vaccinations and we still don't have this game.

I hope they can at least give us a teaser or something. Give us are reason to be excited because I am already losing interests.

Lets hope the Monkey Pox pandemic wont complicate the production of episode 2. We are already getting rid of Covid.