Sometimes, when I am lonely, I feel like playing some computer games at the comfort of my home and get some pleasure after playing for just a little time. Logically, gaming makes me forget some emotional feelings and gets me balanced psychologically. I began to imagine how significant gaming can be in the life of any man, so I decided to throw this open so that everybody and I can learn further about gaming and its significance.

A game is only as good as its rules, and how well we play the game is defined by how well we follow the rules. I very fondly remember playing a game with my dad and brother when I was growing up. We drew maps, we planned routes and had a great time together. I know you play video games with your three kids as well. Obviously we like it, but do you think it's actually important to play games

Games can actually take away all the problems you can have, like when you feel so stressed and wants to be comfortable and sleep well. Just play your most favorite games and you'll be good and will feel better at the same time.

Many video games are nice and take part in entertaining people. People often play games when they are tired to feel relaxed and to chase away exhaustion. Others play the games to earn money when they compete.

Sometimes, when I am lonely, I feel like playing some computer games at the comfort of my home and get some pleasure after playing for just a little time. Logically, gaming makes me forget some emotional feelings and gets me balanced psychologically. I began to imagine how significant gaming can be in the life of any man, so I decided to throw this open so that everybody and I can learn further about gaming and its significance.
Just take this as a warning not to game too much. I got addicted to video games back in 1999 and I used all my free time to play games until just 6 months ago. And it took me over 4 years to finally get gaming under control. And the moral of the story is get out there in real life and make friends and make something of your self and life will be way more rewarding than sitting behind a computer screen or TV all day long.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I do believe that significance of game playing varies from one individual to another because of our individual differences. What playing might mean to Mr A would probably mean a different thing to Mr B. So it's therefore meant for a particular individual to determine what it means most for him.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
A game is only as good as its rules, and how well we play the game is defined by how well we follow the rules. I very fondly remember playing a game with my dad and brother when I was growing up. We drew maps, we planned routes and had a great time together. I know you play video games with your three kids as well. Obviously we like it, but do you think it's actually important to play games

To me personally, If playing satisfy your needs and makes you happy then I believe it's worth every moment that you and your family spend on the game.

When I was still a teenager, I used to play always with my kid brother on our Sega game, and our favorite game back then was the punisher. Even till date, we both still love that game because of the memories we have of the game.

It is a fact that people who play video games can manage stress and they are less likely to be depressed. They can also find solutions to problems easily. I believe this is the main significance of a game.

Others include entertainment, competition and for bonding too. We can play games together with our friends or partners while making memories.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It is a fact that people who play video games can manage stress and they are less likely to be depressed. They can also find solutions to problems easily. I believe this is the main significance of a game.

Others include entertainment, competition and for bonding too. We can play games together with our friends or partners while making memories.

This is so correct, gaming is a very good means of having entertainment and competition. Back then during my university days, my friends and I normally place bet on playing soccer games in order to intensity the competition. And it's helps us bond and jell well.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Many video games are nice and take part in entertaining people. People often play games when they are tired to feel relaxed and to chase away exhaustion. Others play the games to earn money when they compete.

Yeah @Athanas you are so right on point about playing to earn money. I just mentioned how we use to place bets playing soccer games, first it brings out the best in us while playing and makes us very serious with the game competition. It always feels good taking off cash from my pals while having fun and the feeling bad when I lose my own bet (lol).