My belts talk.
Well, I'm apparently the only one who actually does it, seeing as how it doesn't seem to be noticeable to the others unless the size discrepancy is really major. When you're in that type of situation, it becomes one of those, "I'm stuck doing it because no one else can" kind of deals.

Poor guy! You should nag some of the other staff into doing. Anywho, thanks for approving my sig!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Poor guy! You should nag some of the other staff into doing.
Tried, and in all fairness, a few indeed have stepped up now and then. I just happen to be able to notice the difference in sizes easier than most people here, so I usually end up being the one having to take care of it.

Anywho, thanks for approving my sig!
In most cases it's not really a matter of "approval" rather than just making sure it fits within the prescribed HJU Sig Guidelines. As long as it fits those, and as long as the Sig isn't anything that is prontastic or otherwise lewd/distasteful/etc, then it'll most likely be fine.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
1.3MB is a bit much for a Sig, but it's still less than the limit of 1.5MB and it's dimensions fit within the 500x165 pixels size limit, so it's fine.

Sometimes things get complicated.
So yeah, as some of you have already seen and messaged me on is how I have a bunch of animated sigs in rotation. That's mostly thanks to GL. But sometimes I like to make sigs not featuring some video inset. Sigs made with videos can get really overdone, and cluttered looking. So since I decided I couldn't have enough sigs of my favorite things, I thought I'd create two simple sigs for my favorite J-Rock bands, too: Group Tamashii and sacra. I added them to the rotation, and now that makes 9 sigs. :sweat:

Check 'em out. . .

[hide]
125891578177258.gif
[/hide]

[hide]
sacra.gif
[/hide]

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
It's large (in terms of filesize), but it's fine.