JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
If you mean this one:
ScarecrowBanner.jpg

In terms of its size/dimensions, it's fine.

kr-wizard-10.png

I know "*****" isn't too profane but thought I would double check that this is okay as sig. I thought it was kind of funny

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
kr-wizard-10.png

I know "*****" isn't too profane but thought I would double check that this is okay as sig.
In terms of size, it measures 322x165 pixels, so it's fine. The language in the image isn't too bad, just don't make a habit of cursing every other sentence when you're here. Just make sure that you re-host the image on a different image-hosting site like ImageShack or Photobucket so that you're not using up any bandwidth from the Blogspot account that you've hotlinked it from (unless, of course, it's your own Blogspot account, in which case, go ahead).

I thought it was kind of funny
/me reminisces back to a time when he was young enough to think that saying "*****" was funny.

Ah, memories.

In terms of size, it measures 322x165 pixels, so it's fine. The language in the image isn't too bad, just don't make a habit of cursing every other sentence when you're here. Just make sure that you re-host the image on a different image-hosting site like ImageShack or Photobucket so that you're not using up any bandwidth from the Blogspot account that you've hotlinked it from (unless, of course, it's your own Blogspot account, in which case, go ahead).

/me reminisces back to a time when he was young enough to think that saying "*****" was funny.

Ah, memories.

Thanks for being condescending, saying "*****" by itself isn't funny. "Kiss the rings *****" is a quote from a stand up comedian.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
"Kiss the rings *****" is a quote from a stand up comedian.
See, having that info to provide context would've been made it easier to believe/understand why you said that you had found it funny.