Sometimes things get complicated.
What the hell! The damn sigs aren't working again, ImageRotation really sucks!! :disappoin

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
By the looks of it, ImageRotation has gone down/died. It's a shame, it was one of the better rotator sites out there.

By the looks of it, ImageRotation has gone down/died. It's a shame, it was one of the better rotator sites out there.

I don't think this so, they just do this all the time. They'll be back in a couple days, but by now no one even goes on. They're always going down, they suck.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I dunno dude. Usually when they've had server problems the longest they'd be down would be maybe 3 days. It's been almost 6 days this time, I think.

The main thing that I liked about them was that they didn't limit you on how many rotators or how many pics in each rotator you could have. I had about 5 rotators with them, the largest having almost 40 pics. Most other rotator sites allow you only one or two rotators per account, with a max of maybe 15-20 pics in each. No real point in quibbling over it though. What's done is done.

I'd love it if there was a way I could encode my own rotator and just host the pics myself off of the free webspace my ISP gives me. It's not like I'm acutally using it for anything else, after all. :(

I'd love it if there was a way I could encode my own rotator and just host the pics myself off of the free webspace my ISP gives me. It's not like I'm acutally using it for anything else, after all. :(

Yeah, seriously that's such a waste not to use.

is Mayor of Farmville
Here's a disasterpiece I'd like to share with you all...

nanohabanner_1.png