I just made a signature for the first time, went to check it was there on one of my recent posts and ... it wasn't there. I checked my settings and according to the edit signature feature it's there, so I don't know whats going on. Any help?

Edit: Ok seriously now i'm more confused, it appeared right as I posted this. It's not on my previous posts though?

Lurker
I think it is something with the vBulletin software. If you didn't have a signature, your posts get put into the database and marked to not include your signature (if you look under the textbox, there is a checkbox for "Show your signature"). But, once you make one, it should automatically have that checked, however, your previous posts will not. I would assume if you were to clear your signature, it will go back to not including your signature for those posts afterwards again.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I can see other peoples yeah, I guess wizards right. Thanks

He is right about it and where did you upload the signature image and was it directly to this site, photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, or etc.... for the direct image url for the Signature

Last edited:
It's just the text about my claims is the signature, I just didn't realise they wouldn't show up on old posts is all. Thanks anyway.

Lurker
If you want, I believe you can edit each of your posts to check the Show Signature checkbox.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
It's just the text about my claims is the signature, I just didn't realise they wouldn't show up on old posts is all. Thanks anyway.

I thought you were talking about signature image, but yeah if the old post was posted with no signature show then it will stay like that until you edit that post and change it signature show mode