Now known as MythicFables
a new hero appears! JustiBrave!

Woo Late entry :sweat: I hope it's still okay.

Screen name: Vigi-Kami (Or just Vigi, or Kami, or VK, or whatever... Nicknames are preffered)
Hair: Wavy Brown Shoulder length Hair. Sometimes uses a pony tail. Has a small Goatee .
Eyes: Brown
Hero Name:JutiBrave
Signature Call:Couragious Justice! JustiBrave!
Themes: Bravey, Lion, Light

J-Changer: J-Lion (Or Leo for short)
J-Changer Design: A Griffon with a lions head.
J-Changer special attack:
Reflective Light - Emits a field which blocks enemy fire with a chance to defleclt back towards the Attacker.
Glory Chevron - A Charged Energy shot in a delta shaped wave. It's spreaded triangular shape allows for hits on multiple targets that are close together.

Light Justice Mode :
A yellowie orange suit with White Belt, Gloves and Boots. The Gloves and Boots Have a band at the top that is a dull yellowie gold. There are oval shaped patches with a white border on The hips and upper arms. The chest is covered in a lightly padded vest that has a square gap in the middle.The Helmets mouth is uncovered and has a visor in a 'U' shape that mimics a mouth and has a pair of red eyes just above it along with a pair of triangular ears which jut out of the top. It is Orange in colour with a yellow triangular shape on the top. When the J-Changer merges with the cummunicator watch it changes into a lion head shaped Bracer that covers the left arm.

Great Justice Mode :
The jem is seperated from the back of the lion bracer and slots into the gap in the middle of the vest. That causes the lion to change into griffon form. All the heavy cloth changes to acctual armour, including the gloves boots and Vest. The Yellow bands on the boots and gloves change to a golden colour and the chestplate grows a pair of golden shoulder pads. A pair of white sleeves with gold trim slide down over the upper arms and white armour plates appear on the sides of the upper legs. The helmets triangular yellow patch grows into a full Golden mane that covers the whole helmet, and a mouthpeice takes shape; though it is optional and can be removed. A pair of white 'wings'(Capes) with golden trim slide out from bhind the shoulder plates and drop to calf height.

Weapon : Justice Fang (a more 'sentai' version of the sword used by the spartans in the movie 300. Also much bigger.)
SPARTAN_SWORD.jpg

Finishing Attack : Spectral Roar

Light Justice and Great Justice.
JustiBrave-LightJusticemode-small.jpg
JustiBrave-GreatJusticemode-small.jpg

Coloured Vector.
JustiBrave.jpg

Woo! I've been working on this one for a bit. I don't know if I'll be able to play alot, but I'll do what I can.

So am I in?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You sure are ^^

Great design, sweet! I should try to draw mine ^^;

Now known as MythicFables
I'm really having trouble coming up with an idea for my first post.

Undrave, could you give me a hook like you gave Xin, where I get a call or something? That way I can do an intro adventure then join up with the main storyline.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah no problem. I'll post after my class.

Sorry I couldn't post over the long weekend.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'd like o take this opportunity to remind everybody that I still take entry. So if anybody is still interested in joining...

Furthermore before you guys start making too many things up I just want to say that I plan on calling the form after Great Justice 'Unlimited Justice' in honor of this place.

And also don't forget to use phasing. We don't want too many public battles kay?

Oh!

I came up with a catchphrase! Like the Imagins in Den-o. It's hilariously ironic:

"You don't deserve to hear my cool catchphrase!"
or
"Scum like you don't deserve to hear my cool catchphrase."
or
"I won't bother saying my cool catchphrase, you'Re not worth it."

Fun no?

Screen name: Skinwalker
Hair: shoulder length, spikey, brown.
Eye: cobalt blue
Hero Name: Justihowl (Grayson Wolfe)
Signature Call: The swift justice rising through the night! Justihowl!
J-Changer: J-lone
J-Changer Design: A blue and silver mecha wolf (similar design to the gekiranger beasts)
J-Changer special attack: Blue flurry- fires a flurry of rapid fire energy blasts at the enemy.
Light Justice Mode : A silver suit with a wide blue cross across the torso. The helmet is in the shape of a wolf's head; the wolf eyes are bright blue, and the visor black. The suit is streamlined in shape, and has a long blue cape with a silver trim.
Great Justice Mode : Claws extend from the knuckles of Justihowl, and the suit keeps the same colour scheme and pattern while becoming more armoured. The helmet becomes more lupine in shape, looking more feral. The cape is discarded.
Weapon : Staff of justice- a six foot long staff/ bo weapon, black with a blue tribal pattern all along it. Both ends are in the shape of a wolf, and a switch in the center of the staff allows Justihowl to extend metallic blue blades from the wolves' mouths.
Finishing Attack : Vanquishing leap- he attacks the enemy with a swift combo attack, so fast he is almost a blur, then backflips a few yards backwards, and uses the staff to propel himself high up into the air, descending to land with a powerful strike.

xin

Catchphase : Here's a game and Hearts is the name...

(waiting for someone to save my butt or else i gonna burst into another form lol )

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Catchphase : Here's a game and Hearts is the name...

(waiting for someone to save my butt or else i gonna burst into another form lol )
Let's see if we can bring life back to this thing! I'll just write something ws up to help you, then I'll write JuiBouken and I finishing off that Bison monster and we can move on to the plot line I've set up and try not to get too scattered around. A little focus wouldn't hurt.