I'm selling/trading off (pictured below):
-SIC Vol. 36 Garren (Unused, only opened to remove Chalice) - $60 OBO
-DX Skull Magnum (Unused, no memory) - Offer*
*Not sure why I listed this as used. Typo, but it's never been touched.
-S.H. Figuarts Ace (MiSB)- $15
-S.H. Figuarts Luffy (MiSB)- $15
(+Shipping from Australia)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm not really sure how selling works here, and I'm not really sure how you take to newcomers showing up out of the blue and hocking their wares but I figured I'd give it a go. If I've missed a rules sticky or something, just point me in the right direction.

Garren's never been removed from the box, but he's got all the accessories he's supposed to come with and I can ship him either loose or in his box. I'll be able to provide photos to any interested parties on friday.

Not sure what they're worth at this point, but I'm open to offers, and I'm willing to trade them off for other stuff.

I'm probably being a bit optimistic on some of these but it never hurts to try
WILL TRADE (multiples) FOR:
-SIC Ibuki (Also looking to buy a 'skeleton' or base body on the cheap. Don't care about condition.) or any other SICs from Hibiki.
-Figuarts Thebee, Punch-hopper, Kickhopper, Sasword, CycloneJokerGoldXtreme or Weather.
-Figuarts EX Cyclone (Bike).
-Robot Damashii Den'an Zon, The End, Crossbones X-2, Turn X, Kapool, Brave or Jegan
-Revoltech Jehuty, Alien Warrior, Enki, Gamera or Assemble Borgs
-Figma Love Machine or Archetype: She
-Super Action Statue Okuyasu, The Hand or Magician's Red
-Gundam Converge candy toys
-VMF Motoko Kusanagi
-DX Fang Memory
-Banpresto's Game Prize Lordgenome statue
-Fewture 1901 Mazinger/Aphrodite A/Garada K7
-Nendoroid Tachikoma
-Unbuilt MG Figurise Skull
-Beast Wars Botcon exclusive Buzzclaw (Purple)
-SoC GX-49 Mazinger Z (Shin Mazinger ver.)

Last edited:
MY MOM
-DX Skull Magnum

icon_%20awesome1.png

(Used, no memory)

icon_(D).gif

That Figuarts luffy is tempting though.

@AKADave: That seems to be a dealbreaker for the last 50 or so people who have expressed interest in it. I'm sure there's some thrifty cosplayer out there who doesn't need the light-and-sound gimmick. Otherwise I'll just shoot myself with it.

I'm heading home tomorrow for the weekend so I'll take some photos. Probably should have waited until then to post this up but figured I should generate some interest so I can get it all packed up and solved. I should also mention Ace & Luffy are sealed and in their boxes.

Any pics on the goods?

Alright, Den-O has been traded off and shipped out.
Everything else is up for grabs; added a list of things I'm looking for and would love to get rid of this stuff sooner rather than later.