Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 44: the episode with a title too long to fit!

1_2.jpg

Finally!​

This week, the title credits are finally complete, with no shadowed Yokai, Kyuuemon reveals his real full name, Takaharu is the first to take the final test to see if he is worthy of becoming last ninja...and apparently the train of time is nearby as we get a random cameo from the actor who played Yuto/Kamen Rider Zeronos. :sweat:

Lurker
- That twist of Tsugomori was hilarious lol. Nice reference to the villain from Hurricanger (forgot his name)
- It is nice to see the team stood on their own without Takaharu, though it's kinda weird that Kasumi is dependant on Takaharu and Fuuka isn't
- Did they really show a scene of children killing his own father on a kid show? Did not see that coming

For Fuuka, Takaharu is just a shameful brother. For Kasumi, Takaharu is a partner in a team.

Shining~
- Poor Ariake, Kibaoni just casually told everyone about the concubine thing xD

- This castle revival thing reminds me to ToQger

- I like the pairing this time. Yakumo and Fuuka never go together before.

- lol Tsugomori looking hilarious there in the modified memory :laugh:

- Now that I think about it, this feels a bit like a Fuuka focus episode. A big point of the episode is about Fuuka's connection as Takaharu's sister to him.

- I like seeing AoNinger wearing the Transcendence suit again, and the team being able to go against the enemy without Takaharu. Feels really refreshing.

- The twist about Tsugomori is indeed hilarious :laugh:

Also, did they really show a team cannon in the next episode preview? This late in the series?

And it would be interesting to see how did Tsumuji manage to transform and fight, considering he lacks any Nintality.

Last edited:
Lurker
Now I have to wonder why did Kyuuemon hide his true identity this whole time. Pretty sure he will turn against his father eventually