Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 43: "The Legendary Ninja! Yokai Hunting Operation"

2.jpg

This series keeps teasing the idea of someone trying to kill Takaharu, but sadly never delivers.

Shurikenger appears and...don't get your hopes up people. They're going to drag the end game out until after the new year break, so prepare for clips and a tiny Aka Ninger fighting a playing card.

No Ninninger or Ghost this coming weekend, and the weekend after that the will only be Ghost as TV Asahi decided to air ToQger vs Kyoryuger instead.

Shining~
And here comes the near end of show clip show episode.

- Ah, the ToQgers in the crossover movie will be wearing ninja suits? The girls looks cute in them xD

- LOL MIDONINGER :laugh:
And he just swatted the screen away :laugh:

- .......I recall a Karuta game is supposed to be more riddle-like, but this Youkai Karuta is literally just Shurikenger announcing the Youkai's name without any riddle whatsoever, and the others grab the corresponding picture :sweat:

- .....some Youkai has tried unsuccessfully to find the dojo.....and this one corrupted shuriken just casually enter it without being detected? :sweat:

- .....what the hell is with these finishers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- I like the joke with "kami" being "paper" instead of "god", purely because I just saw the same joke not long before this xD

- Aka Ninger being the only one dealing with the MOTW feels like it's the midseries clip show episode all over again. Except instead of going Ultraman, this time he goes tiny :laugh:
Also, I'm not the only one who has completely forgot they have that Shuriken, right? :sweat:

- Hmm, next episode seems to either involve illusion, or a mind control, from Tsugomori. I wonder if he'll be the first one to die......

Karuta isn't riddle like. It's a memorization game, basically. Arrange the cards then it's a race to find the card that is called out.