Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 41: "Five Part Challenge at the Kibaoni Party!"

1_1.jpg

Ninja can-can.
(Also, what is Takaharu meant to be contributing here? As far as I can see Yakumo and Nagi are doing all the lifting.)

This episode, yet another yokai creates games for the Ninningers to pass through in order to fight him. Fuuka and Kinji break out a new and improved version of the ED dance, Takaharu temporarily Gokai Changes into his ninja predecessors, and Shishi-Oh returns to give them a lesson in growing up only to be completely suckered himself.

Damn, Fuuka can dance.

So if Shishi-Oh got mind controlled because of the toxic breath, shouldn't Takaharu be susceptible as well?

Shining~
So if Shishi-Oh got mind controlled because of the toxic breath, shouldn't Takaharu be susceptible as well?

I think the implication is that Takaharu didn't fully inhaled the breath, as he immediately moves away. While Shishio took the entire thing.

Also, what is Takaharu meant to be contributing here? As far as I can see Yakumo and Nagi are doing all the lifting.

Kasumi is standing on Nagi and Takaharu's hand, as well as Takaharu and Yakumo's hand.

On the picture it's easier to see on Nagi's hand - he's holding hand with Takaharu.

Anyway

- I find it funny Mangetsu isn't on the part of the opening that shows Kibaoni clan members, while Kyuuemon is still there even after all these time. In fact, Mangetsu isn't anywhere on the opening. Is he going to be dead soon, which is why they don't bother edit the opening to feature him?

- did Kasumi actually thought about that banana question lol

- why peanuts :sweat:

- ....of course the youkai group would cheat lol

- lol ED theme dance, with the youkai group being better at it :laugh:

- that finisher......Gokai Change indeed :laugh:

- hmm, so the combination can actually be initiated by Shishio himself? That's convenient. And is definitely a new thing the story writer created just for this scene xD

- if the premonition said the terror and destruction will be carried by Mangetsu.....then is there even any chance that we will see Gengetsu himself actually showing up before the final episode? And why did the staff not feature Mangetsu on the opening?

The MotW's booze breath makes them cough it away though. Only a heavy drinker would be used to having it themselves and therefore breathe it normally. They know Shishi-Oh and they targeted him specifically.
Kasumi is standing on Nagi and Takaharu's hand, as well as Takaharu and Yakumo's hand.

On the picture it's easier to see on Nagi's hand - he's holding hand with Takaharu.
I don't think the angle he's holding his hands at would allow him to take much - if any - weight though. The only clue is there appears to be someone's hand on Takaharu's right shoulder, so I assume Nagi and Yakumo are somehow crossing their arms and putting them on Takaharu's shoulders to form a seat for Kasumi?
- why peanuts :sweat:
Bar snacks?
- if the premonition said the terror and destruction will be carried by Mangetsu.....then is there even any chance that we will see Gengetsu himself actually showing up before the final episode? And why did the staff not feature Mangetsu on the opening?
No it said it would be caused by Kibaoni's heir. Given Kyuuemon's partial confession last week, I'm wondering if the premonition refers to him and Mangetsu is going to die sooner rather than later (well, they're all going to be dead soon as we're probably within the last 10 episodes now, but you know what I mean).

Shining~
I don't think the angle he's holding his hands at would allow him to take much - if any - weight though. The only clue is there appears to be someone's hand on Takaharu's right shoulder, so I assume Nagi and Yakumo are somehow crossing their arms and putting them on Takaharu's shoulders to form a seat for Kasumi?

Seems to be like that.

No it said it would be caused by Kibaoni's heir. Given Kyuuemon's partial confession last week, I'm wondering if the premonition refers to him and Mangetsu is going to die sooner rather than later (well, they're all going to be dead soon as we're probably within the last 10 episodes now, but you know what I mean).

Yeah, by "Mangetsu" I meant the "Kibaoni heir" part of the premonition.

But you do raise an interesting point there - "Kibaoni heir" might actually refer to Kyueemon, not Mangetsu.