Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 4: "Three Generations! All Ninja Assembled!"

1_t.jpg

The wild brilliance!
The slicing gale!
The ever-shining sun!

Aka Ninger!

This week, it looks like they had a pretty big budget to play with! The last ninja battles Kibaoni while the Ninningers search for their conviction, and in the process recover their dad's 'nintality'.

I haven't been watching the show for a while but, how exactly can one lose "Nintality"? You can train in ninjitsu for years but if someone just snatches your Nintality out of you like the basketball players in Space Jam, you become useless?

Gold really wasn't a good choice for this year's color palate. Silver or black would've meshed better with red-blue-yellow-white-pink.

I'm guessing that Nintality is the energy that the Ninningers use to activate their techniques and attacks, using it sort of like MP. So if you have no nintality(energy), you can't use ninja techniques.

Ninja grandpa's the odd one out; using handsigns instead of the ninja ichiban sword :laugh:
I enjoyed the episode.

Shining~
Very sure this isn't episode 4, but 45 :laugh:

Gold really wasn't a good choice for this year's color palate. Silver or black would've meshed better with red-blue-yellow-white-pink.

Green would be even better.

Anyway

- I wonder why Oboroguruma again.

- Oh, that's interesting. The Ninningers will use ToQger's Coupling Bazooka in the crossover.

- Is this the first time we see the cockpit from their side?

- .........WHAT'S THE POINT OF FLYING

- On the other hand, for once, using finisher right away actually works.

- So all this time that tanuki statue has something in it? xD

- Dat team cannon :laugh:

- Awesome role call, but yeah, Yoshitaka should have used the sword as well to transform :sweat:
Also, I think Yoshitaka gained a bit of height and weight when he transformed :laugh:

- Hmmm......looks like we have to wait until the next episode to find out what was in that tanuki statue.