Ninnin3101.jpg

Dammit Nagi, you know what will happen if you don't spend all of your focus episode talking about how great Takaharu is!

For three solid minutes Takaharu becomes the kind of red I think most people would prefer to see every Sunday morning. Sadly this comes at the expense of making Kasumi an idiot. Then all the toys explode, because there will be new ones next week.

Shining~
- ......lol, why the hell Kinji is wearing a DIVING SUIT in a bath house? :laugh:

- Poor Nagi, everyone basically took advantage of his own Fire/Water mix lol

- After the "girlfriend" remark of last episode's trailer throwing people off, this time it's Kasumi glomping on Yakumo that threw people off, as the trailer makes it like there's an incest tone to it, but in this episode it turns out to be nothing more than a form shift trick from the MOTW :laugh:

- Speaking of which, "the smartest one suddenly becomes the dumbest one" feels like a plot I've seen in another tokusatsu series......I think it has been done as well in Power Rangers?

- lol Kinji's "specialty" is his ability to speak Japanese.......also, I'm wondering what was Fuuka and Nagi's "specialty".

- And once again it's Kasumi that saves the day, this time without doing anything as her intelligence was on Takaharu. On the other hand, Kasumi spends more than 50% of the episode being an idiot.

- Using the Transformation Shuriken as part of a mix is indeed unexpected. Until this episode there was ZERO indication that it could be done.

- A Toadtoad Gun finisher? Nice, that's a rare one.

- I like how the cliffhanger mimics the usual way a Sentai mecha defeated a monster, with the whole "turning away from an explosion" scene. But the cheerful ending theme kinda ruins the mood of the cliffhanger ._.

Wow, yet another variety show reference?
I think the title and the cage is probably a reference to the variety show 'Tousouchuu Run for money'

The opening in the sento area with the nabe was hilarious.
I like the cool/smart Takaharu. Kinji's actor really tried hard with his english.

Great cliffhanger there.