Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Shinobi 28: "Mad Dash! The Kibaoni Ninja Corps!"

320px-Ninnin29m29-4_5_6.jpg

320px-Ninnin29m29-7_8_9.jpg

Is it just me or are Bandai getting even lazier with these alternate forms?

This week the Ninningers battle Hayabusa (no, not the satellite puppet from Fourze), we learn that the Ninninger end theme has the pied piper-like ability to make children follow you, King Shurikenjin turns up for the first time in aaages, and we discover a little more about how ninja abilities skipped a generation.

And people say this isn't some sort of parody.

I really like how the comedy was inserted into the fighting in this episode. The only slow part was the Pied Piper part.

And now I'm wondering what Izayoi's true goal is.

I also found it amusing how Kasumi was draggibg Kinji around as her personal henchman since Takaharu was unavailable.

It's so funny how only Takaharu was the only one to get turned into his ranger form as a toy.

Nagi and Fuuka were dressed like hosts of those children shows where little kids sing/dance with them and a bunch of mascot characters.("uta no oniisan/oneesan")

"totta do!" that Takaharu shouted is a phrase used after successfully catching something, made famous years ago by comedian Hamaguchi Masaru of comedy duo Yoiko.

Of itself, obviously.
Ninnin has always been like this and Sentai has always been full of similarly insane things. Ninja White becoming a human-sized hamburger, The Abarangers crossing over with a fishing anime, "Lucky" Bouken Red and Shinken Red getting transformed into one of those lucky waving cat statues all instantly come to mind. Also, Ovirappoo.

Last edited:
Shining~
- ......Taka & Kasumi just completely ignore the three adults standing at the gate lol

- Transforming into toys might not be the best idea after all :laugh: And lol all the kids ignore Yakumo's toy form :laugh:

- You know, a few of these kids could pass as a first grader instead of kindergartner.

- .......so after escaping from the kids, the toys decided to......play? :laugh:

- And of course the best way to lure people out, is the ending theme :laugh: But who is driving the bus? :sweat:

- .......there's something funny about Nagi & Fuuka luring kids out with the ending theme, when several episodes ago the same song is being used to lure them out.

- The gag with AkaNinger passing through a nerd-looking guy's house who is eating a ramen, that's a very old gag lol :laugh:
Never thought I would see that gag again :laugh:
........I'm not the only one here who recognized it, right? :sweat:

- The Ningers doing their call while running and outspeeding Hayabusa is hilarious :laugh:

- The BGM in the battle somehow feels kinda like 90s anime theme to me, and I like it :p

- Quite an interesting revelation there at the end. So Tsumuji never actually lost his powers on his own, rather, it was actually stolen from him.