Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 23: "Summertime! Ninja Courage Test!"

tumblr_nsl2cuBLXc1r7yl16o1_500.jpg

Behold! The most powerful creation of ninja technology ever! Mr Frosty!

This time around: ghosts, zombies and...peppermen? Nagi is a dick to family members, Kasumi continues to be a magnificent bastard, and serious questions have to be asked about Japanese airport security.

(Much as I joke, I actually quite liked this episode :sweat:)

Shining~
So, uh........why wood + water = icy land? :sweat:

Also, I don't think water is that good at reflecting sunlight's heat :sweat:

And yeah, this episode's ending feels like they're saying that Japan has a really bad airport security.....and honestly I'm surprised no one there complained about it.

By the way, if people complained that Taka keeps stealing the spotlight, I want to see what people think when Kasumi clearly stole Nagi's spotlight in this episode :laugh:

^Water can be used as a mirror, mirror reflects light?
When frozen, water becomes ice, which makes a better mirror

Edit:wrong topic

Last edited:
Shining~
Yes, but didn't Ariake no Kata complained about the additional heat from the water mirror?

Anyway, I REALLY doubt Kasumi is saying the truth at the end of the episode. She's definitely lying again, someone like her won't be scared of beach of all things, especially since just a few episodes ago, during Surfermaru's debut, at least half of the episode is on a beach, and she doesn't show any signs of fear. In fact, one scene involves everyone walking towards the water!

Though to be fair, would you really say your actual fear in front of everyone, especially after knowing at least one person in front of you is willing to prank you out? I think it's natural for her to lie again.

Personally I think her real fear is being sent back to the stone age or ice age, before the advent of any modern technology.

Yes, but didn't Ariake no Kata complained about the additional heat from the water mirror?

Anyway, I REALLY doubt Kasumi is saying the truth at the end of the episode. She's definitely lying again, someone like her won't be scared of beach of all things, especially since just a few episodes ago, during Surfermaru's debut, at least half of the episode is on a beach, and she doesn't show any signs of fear. In fact, one scene involves everyone walking towards the water!

Though to be fair, would you really say your actual fear in front of everyone, especially after knowing at least one person in front of you is willing to prank you out? I think it's natural for her to lie again.

Personally I think her real fear is being sent back to the stone age or ice age, before the advent of any modern technology.

It's incredibly obvious that she's lying. It's an excuse to go to the beach, that's all.