Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 22: "Super Combination! Ha-Oh Shurikenjin!"

Shining~
- lol, Yoshitaka suddenly appearing out of nowhere

- Transcendent Fuuka......:laugh: but it does makes you think, had she already transformed, will the transformation be an appropriate Transcendent ShiroNinger?

- This time the joke in the Youkai's name seems to be Nurikabe + Kabe. Not sure why it has to be themed after the train signal thing though, when the whole gimmick is about wall.

- When Kinji announced that the Youkai is a Nurikabe, I honestly thought there will be another selfie......nope ._.

- I like the solution for the wall - can't go above it, then overcome the wall by going UNDER it.

- Ariake no Kata is an excellent fighter, which I also like. Lately female generals from the evil side aren't that much of a fighter.

- Takaharu spinning two people like a shuriken looks...........very awkward somehow :sweat:

- Ha-Oh Shurikenjin's transformation voice + fanfare is awesome

- ......on the other hand though, that head on the very top of Ha-Oh Shurikenjin looks like something from Megaranger, not a ninja-themed show :sweat:

- Yakky.....I'm very sure Kinji knew how it sounds like "Yucky", I think he's intentionally teasing him :laugh:

D

Dr Kain

Who is Yoshitaka?

BTW, I miss the days when female villains were played by actual actresses and not suits.

D

Dr Kain

Wow, I did not realize he had a name other than Grandpa and The Last Ninja.

Wow, I did not realize he had a name other than Grandpa and The Last Ninja.

I can understand if you havent watched a show in a while and forget some names; but you know you have a terrible and bland character when you dont even know or didnt care that the character even had a name.

I can understand if you havent watched a show in a while and forget some names; but you know you have a terrible and bland character when you dont even know or didnt care that the character even had a name.

Or he just doesn't pay attention.

Why are you even here? Didn't you drop the show?