Shuriken Sentai Ninninger - Shinobi 21: "Burn! The Ninja Baseball of Dreams"

Shining~
THISFILEHASNOSUBS-Shuriken-Sentai-Ninninger-21-620E0F24.mkv_snapshot_09.54_2015.07.20_23.24.20-695x394.png

pic from O-T, it's hilarious, at least to me xD
Especially the scene right after that, when everyone gets their helmet.......except Taka, who looks bored and confused why he must be there xD

- So basically, Kinji is like knowing multiplication and division but still cannot understand addition and subtraction. He knows the harder skill, but not the basic skill. Still, why did he choose the Metal one for the practice? He should have known the Water one would give him less injury if it backfires :sweat:

- Bag + Baku. Dat pun :laugh:

- Ariake no Kata's introduction in front of the Ninningers is very Sailor Moon-esque, which makes sense considering her VA :laugh:

- .......the Youkai is shown not playing fair once. Meanwhile, the Ninningers are shown "cheating" repeatedly. Nice lesson there, Toei. Can't you at least make it equal? :sweat:

- And yet another Youkai who didn't have his picture taken. Feels like even the production staff already forgot about Kinji's selfie habit. That's too bad, as it's a unique aspect of him.

- That's an insanely high and powerful throw for a kid. I'll just assume the dream ball has magical property that makes it go back to its original owner if it's near enough.

- Lion Ha-Oh shows up for Taka.........and then all the other Ninningers are nowhere to be seen. Even Kinji, who is still available for the battle. Yep, Daigo 2.0 alright.

- Next episode preview, lol, the confused look from Shurikenjin Drago is funny xD

I think that Takaharu's actor has improved a little in acting since the early episodes. The little kid actor is better at acting though.
Ninja outfit for Kinji! :) I like the Baku yokai

Quite a fun episode with the yokai-ninja baseball.
Yeah, feels like the show has forgotten about Kinji's selfie habit...

The way the show just gives everything to Takaharu feels like sidelining the other characters.

Who was Ariake no Kata's seiyuu?

Yeah, I wanted more selfies too. This episode was fun, but the show really really slows down when it tries to advance the plot.

Well, if you wanted any more proof that this show couldn't give two shits about the rest of the cast aside from Takaharu, look no further than the fact that Takaharu was the only Ninninger who had his memories restored by the kid just so he could beat the monster of the week all by himself with his ugly-ass powered up form and mecha.

****. That.

Oh and yay, next week, we get ANOTHER mecha that looks like it can barely move. Wonderful.

Ninninger has been great so far. Hilarious monsters of the week, cute and uplifting messages, good morals, and fantastic action. It's a perfect show for kids but also one that's enjoyable for adults without being too cringe-worthy. It actually kind of reminds me of classic Sentai.

^ You must be thinking of Shinkenger, which Ninninger clearly is trying to invoke right down to the blue-and-gold sixth who does crazy stuff.