Ninnin1802.jpg

As an Englishman, I'd like to officially state that lawnmowers are not our "pride" as this episode claims >8(​

This episode the intro narration returns to it's original form, we learn of Aoninger's love for a lady called Carly who becomes rather controlling, Red vs. Blue, Ningers have drinks inside Shurikenjin, and the next episode promises a special gao guest.

*stares out of the window*...that grass is getting a little long...

A silly, but really fun episode. A few great visual gags throughout (Carly hanging out while Aka and Ao fight, Star eating what looks like a BBQ sandwich in the cockpit). If the show retains this sense of humor, it should be a much easier sit.

Next episode looks obnoxious as hell though.

This episode kept me laughing all-throughout. Very silly premise, and I love that Yakumo played it straight from start to finish.

Using the return of Kinji as a punchline (and during the fight scenes even, thus keeping up the humor) worked really well.

This episode not too good but it's good because Star Ninger come back

Shining~
- A hypnosis that lasts for 30 seconds at most.....yeah, that was useless. Masakage really should've test drive the Youkai's power first xD
- "All of this for a lawnmower?" Taka is saying pretty much what I'm thinking :laugh:
- Again, Kyueemon didn't even bother announcing the Youkai Sorcery. She IS getting really bored and annoyed at Masakage, lol. Speaking of which, we didn't even see her in this episode.
- I can understand Kinji's confusion, he's having fun hanging out in Hawaii, and suddenly he's getting pulled back all the way to Japan :laugh:
- Did Kinji really eat that burger through his helmet? :sweat:
- Well, Kinji got back real fast, lol. But wait.........so what will happen to the narration next episode? :sweat: