Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 10: "Yee-Haw! The Golden StarNinger"

Ninnin1003.jpg

Well he seems like the quiet retiring type

Move over Steve Rogers, here comes a real American super hero!

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Eeeh... the action was fun and really dynamic and the music pretty cool... and the monster of the day had a cool design... but the writing felt amateurish and clunky. :/ Not sure how I feel.

It's the opposite (sort of) for me. I found Starninger to be hilarious and his scenes very funny, but that damned cowboy music ruined the intensity of the fight, then it went downhill from there.

Lurker
I like StarNinger but kinda disappointed that he turns out to be another Takaharu. However, I'm sure I'll like him better than Takaharu

NonStereoBlack
Whats the reason for an english-themed ( or english speaker) ranger in every Ninja season?

This was a much better introduction for the character, why did we need all that junk last week? This was a lot more cohesive and him being a total youkai fanboy was pretty funny.

Because this show sucks. lol

Honestly at this point, you are right; the show does suck. Just watching this episode for the first time and looking at gold and how he acted, I was freaking angry because of how he was just another Takaharu clone. I, already, cannot take starninger seriously because of his unreasonable outbursts and his annoying similarities to takaharu. I know it's 10 episodes in, but at this time, it has to get me to like these characters and so far, I have no reason to care about them. Taka and starninger are really annoying, I still find cloud boring as all hell (seriously, while taka's fired up is annoying, cloud's easy quote is boring), nagi is completely bland, as I've seen right now, I really don't care about Fuuka, and while Kasumi is my favorite character (though that's not saying much), she doesn't leave that much of an impression to me. And I understand it's 10 episodes in, but at this point, the show has to give me a reason to care about these people and for now, It's not showing. I am glad however, that the show decided to show some slower pacing, but is that enough? Idk.

Starninger is such a hilarious character. I really don't understand how you can interpret him as a Takaharu clone.

I think most of you guys have simply outgrown Sentai.