Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Episode 3 - The Vicious Gabi Appears

Some kind of Beast mode
I miss the days when there did not have to be a mech battle just for the sake of one.

BTW, what Yokais are Izzayoi and Gabi?

Smh, tell me about it. I feel if Sentai were to have a cleansing, they should cut the mechs scenes down. 'Less is more' needs to make its way back into Sentai in certain areas.

I agree. But mecha battles for the sake of it have been around for decades. Look at Dr. Ashura's swan song episode in Liveman.

Save the mecha fights for those "special" episodes after their initial debut, when something major is happening. Or, better, have more individual mecha action without an actual robot fight.

Some kind of Beast mode
I agree. But mecha battles for the sake of it have been around for decades. Look at Dr. Ashura's swan song episode in Liveman.

Save the mecha fights for those "special" episodes after their initial debut, when something major is happening. Or, better, have more individual mecha action without an actual robot fight.

For sure, I've always liked when mechs can hold their own individually, it makes the combination feel that much more powerful.

"Training."
The mech fights in Go-busters actually had some meaning. But it stopped around the half way mark. They put a lot of effort to make the robots relevant initially.

Anyway, I don't like the actor for Takaharu. Something about him bugs me. His acting is kinda awkward sometimes.

Nin 3:

- How is that d button on the remote control supposed to work? How does TV-Asahi or Toei or whoever know someone picked an answer?

- I like Kyuemon already. She feels different from the female villains we've had of late just from what little we've seen of her.

- What's Kasumi eating, and why does she make cute "yummy!" faces while doing so? :laugh:

- Isn't Nagi 16? How does he have all these licenses?

- Are the Yokai also people reborn as demons, or is that just Gengetsu?

- That's the slowest race I've ever seen.

- That's the most nonchalant "race to the rescue" I've ever seen.

- Why does Kasumi call Taka "kun" rather than "ni"? Isn't he older? Isn't "kun" for non-family?

- Raizou is like Momotaros if he was a violent bruiser.

For sure, I've always liked when mechs can hold their own individually, it makes the combination feel that much more powerful.

Take a gander at GAIEA, if I may be so bold.

D

Dr Kain

Izayoi is a male with a female voice from what I have read. Just like how Redue in Gaim was a female even though Kaiba's VA did her.