Shuichi Shigeno's MF Ghost Now Digitally Readable Across Multiple Platforms

Staff member
<p>Last year Kodansha entered a partnership with ComiXology to offically bring to the US MF Ghost, Shuichi Shigeno’s sequel series to the iconic racing manga Initial D. MF Ghost began ruinning in the pages of Weekly Young Magazine in 2017 and its compilation manga has sold over 2.7 million copies in its home country. And with an anime adaption looming over the horizon, Kodansha figured it was time for MF Ghost to go global.</p>

Wow, this is great news! I've been waiting for MF Ghost to become available in the US for so long. I'm a big fan of the Initial D series, so I'm definitely going to check this one out. I can't wait to see how it continues the legacy of the original series and I'm excited to see what new twists and turns the story takes.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Super delighted to learn that MF Ghost, Shuichi Shigeno's followup series to the legendary racing comic Initial D, is now available on Amazon Kindle. This is wonderful news for someone like me who enjoys reading manga on my Kindle. I can't wait to get started on MF Ghost and see what fresh adventures and twists await fans of the classic Initial D series. I have great hopes for this sequel and am looking forward to seeing how it builds on the history of the classic racing manga. I am convinced that MF Ghost will not disappoint and will provide readers with an intriguing and engaging experience. With its spectacular auto races and engaging characters, I am confident that MF Ghost will keep Initial D fans engaged and amused from start to finish.

Go getter
Never been much of a manga reader, but I absolutely loved the Initial D anime. I'm glad to hear that MF Ghost is now available on various digital platforms and I'm definitely going to check it out. I'm curious to see how the story continues and what new characters are introduced.

Destinity Pushes me away
Although I'm not a fan of real-life auto racing, Initial D is one of my all-time favorite series because of the characters and their tales. I'm pleased that MF Ghost is now accessible on a variety of digital devices since I'm genuinely interested in seeing what it has in store. I'm ready to get started reading it!

I really like the Japanese Manga series and because it's known for its realistic depiction of car racing and its impact on Japanese culture I recommend this to everyone who likes Japanese culture.

Glad many mangas are now going digital because I hate liter and I cant but physical copies anymore.