"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
[video=youtube;bP_-evO8Zco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_-evO8Zco[/video]

*credit goes to Marcos The Omac.

Well, I think this fan-made honest trailer may have summed up how I felt about this movie, but honestly....I didn't think it was all that great. I mean, it's not terrible, unlike the first Super Hero Taisen movie. But, it's just kind of mediocre on its' own. Perhaps, it would've been better if they had gotten Yasuko Kobayashi (Kamen Rider OOO/Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters' main writer) and Nobuhiro Mouri involved as as co-screenplay writers instead of Shoji Younemura. But, oh well!!!

It was just another missed opportunity anyways. Still, at least it's more watchable than Super Hero Taisen GP?!:confused2

What do you guys think of this movie?

Last edited:
Lurker
For whatever reason I don't seem to mind the movies as much as most people. They don't usually have the greatest plot (there are some exceptions) and the reasons for the Rider team-ups/fights are usually pretty flimsy, but I think they're fun and I'm pretty much always happy to see returning Riders.

This movie did have it's downsides though, 15 was not one of my favorite villains, and like you said the Showa vs Heisei fight was super short. I guess I liked the alternate endings but I'm kind of left with the feeling the no one "won" the fight because in both endings it's just one side being impressed with the other and giving up.

the first Super Hero Taisen was the one where Decade and GokaiRed were pretend killing everyone right? That was probably one of my least favorite Rider movies, so this was definitely better than that. GP I liked though, I watched it twice and thought it was pretty sweet honestly.

I liked your video BTW, funny stuff.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I'm quite on the fence about this movie. It's got some pretty good ideas, generally speaking (the Takumi--Keisuke bits were some of the best, minus the actual fighting), but overall falls very short.
At least Decade seemed to get redeemed some in it.

Maybe if this movie went down the "Marvel Civil War" route with pitting Showa and Heisei Riders against each other, it would've worked better. The two generations of Riders disagree over something as they both try to stop Badan from wrecking havoc. But I haven't seen this movie yet, so I'll see what I think once I do.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Be sure that you do, BlackFang. Because it is awesome.

This movie did have it's downsides though, 15 was not one of my favorite villains, and like you said the Showa vs Heisei fight was super short. I guess I liked the alternate endings but I'm kind of left with the feeling the no one "won" the fight because in both endings it's just one side being impressed with the other and giving up.
I actually thought that Kamen Rider Fifteen was like the Kamen Rider Taisen version of Superboy-Prime from the DC comic book universe.
Fifteen: "You don't understand the pain of losing someone you love, like I do!!!" That's basically the equivalent to Superboy-Prime's "Everything was better in MY World!!!"

Now, the alternate endings aren't my thing, but I would've liked it better if, let's say the finale battle between the Showa and Heisei riders was made as an extended deleted scene special. That would've been cool.

The first Super Hero Taisen was the one where Decade and GokaiRed were pretend killing everyone right? That was probably one of my least favorite Rider movies, so this was definitely better than that.

Yes, Tsukasa and Captain Marvelous were pretending to kill each other just to have the Shocker/Zangyack alliance reveal that they wanted to combine the Gigant Horse and the Crisis Fortress into the "Big Machine" project. But, honestly....that was just stupid. Now, admitedly, while I don't like the idea of the Showa-era Riders antagonizing the Heisei-era riders for having "lingering attachments" for their loved-ones to come back from the dead. At least it was kind of reflecting on why Kamen Rider Fifteen would want his son, Shuu to come back from the dead.