Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is showtime
Thanks. I might order a Drago Morpher soon and get pics with that. So far the morphers I have left to get pics with are my Chrono, Wind and Thundersaurus.

Life is showtime
Arigatou! :biggrin: Hope to have more pics by the end of tonight but can't really promise anything. I would like to see pics of more people here as they seem to be quite scarce..... :shrug:

I am the law
Nice pics PowerFreak. If I asked my sis to take pics of me posing, she'd probabaly just laugh the whole time she was doing it. God KNOWS all my friends would! lol

-RF

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Rider Faiz said:
Nice pics PowerFreak. If I asked my sis to take pics of me posing, she'd probabaly just laugh the whole time she was doing it. God KNOWS all my friends would! lol

-RF
Not all your friends, dude. :thumbs:

Life is showtime
My sis was laughing, I actually gave up with her holding it so I just plonked it on the window and ordered her to press the snapshot button each time I said "now!"

Life is showtime
Well aren't you fellows lucky? I got 3 new photos, Gao henshin again but this time they're a lot better if you ask me. Complete with a final pose. Can you guess which Ranger I am? :biggrin:

gaoaccess.bmp

gaoaccess2.bmp

gaoaccess3.bmp

Life is showtime
You know it baby. XD Later I'll get AbaRanger and I'll play around with my GaoPhone with some Faiz henshin. :D

yeah "Abareboy"... :laugh: after watching the Abaranger henshin clip, u finally got it right :buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.