Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the law
PowerFreak said:
Yeah but I have other things more important to buy such as my DS, web cam and Stargate DVDs so I've decided to scrap the Deka DVDs this month and get the Blade set. I'll get the Deka's next month, set 4 might be out then.
I'm SOOOO freakin behind on my Stargate DVDs. I only have the sets up through 5...so there's what 2 or 3 other sets that I have to catch up with :shakefist

-RF

PowerFreak said:
Yeah but I have other things more important to buy such as my DS, web cam and Stargate DVDs so I've decided to scrap the Deka DVDs this month and get the Blade set. I'll get the Deka's next month, set 4 might be out then.

You know the GBA 2 is coming, right? You sure you want a DS?

Life is showtime
Season Seven has just been released in the UK, as far as I know there's no release date yet for the US version. We finished Season 8 and according to my sources, TV-Tome, the US is only on Reckoning Part 2. I'm not really ENTIRELY sure if I want a DS dude. But you do know that spong usually get their info from rumours and sometimes even make it up? But hey, it is possible that a GBA 2 may be revealed at E3 this year. Hell maybe the new Nintendo Home Console. The GBA 2 will be out NEXT YEAR so I'm gonna need something other than my PS2 to keep me entertained, I'm getting a DS with Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware (maybe.) I got paid nicely today, so after school I'm picking up a web cam and LET THE HENSHIN PICS BEGIN! :tongue: :biggrin:

EDIT: Well, let the humiliation begin..... Bare in mind that as soon as my sis finishes her dinner, I'll be able to get her to take some shots of me in full pose, full body.

gaohenshin1.bmp

dekahenshin1.bmp

Last edited:
PowerFreak said:
Season Seven has just been released in the UK, as far as I know there's no release date yet for the US version. We finished Season 8 and according to my sources, TV-Tome, the US is only on Reckoning Part 2. I'm not really ENTIRELY sure if I want a DS dude. But you do know that spong usually get their info from rumours and sometimes even make it up? But hey, it is possible that a GBA 2 may be revealed at E3 this year. Hell maybe the new Nintendo Home Console. The GBA 2 will be out NEXT YEAR so I'm gonna need something other than my PS2 to keep me entertained, I'm getting a DS with Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware (maybe.) I got paid nicely today, so after school I'm picking up a web cam and LET THE HENSHIN PICS BEGIN! :tongue: :biggrin:

EDIT: Well, let the humiliation begin..... Bare in mind that as soon as my sis finishes her dinner, I'll be able to get her to take some shots of me in full pose, full body.

gaohenshin1.bmp

dekahenshin1.bmp

Bloody good show, mate!

Life is showtime
Kool. My sis is ready so I'll get some full body shots. First with the Delta Morpher. My sis amazingly rules. Got ten new pics of me doing the Deka, Gao and Brachio henshins. Enjoy boys, hopefully more to come. :biggrin:

d79742cc.bmp

09c98474.bmp

a0b2bc0f.bmp

7a1015e0.bmp

Life is showtime
Why spank you. Bear in mind they're only the Growl Phone, Brachio Morpher and Delta Morpher. Cheaply made Bandai of America products. Argh! I would kill for a Brachio morpher with a metal key!

Nice set there, PF!

I'm gonna take a few more with my Quantum Morpher, Bray Throttle and my Quantum Defender once I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.