Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the law
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Kamen Rider Faiz's "Battlizer." It allows him to upgrade to Accel Mode, where he's hyper fast for a certain number of seconds.

And I'd like to third that helmut is the ****.

Where'd you get it and for how much?
Correct, it's the Faiz Accel, and as for my Helmet, Taku is right, I got it off Ebay, and let's just say it was over $300 ;)

-RF

If I had the guts to drop that kinda cash on fan gear I'd have myself a Ryuki belt and all the decks.

Some might call ya "stupid", Shifty... but those of us among here who understand you, know that you're lucky, dude..... or at least a little of both. :thumbs:

In any case, where do I sign, so that I can add myself to the list of those who're jealous of you?

I am the law
The only stupid/recklace part in my Faiz Helmet purchase, was the seller had 0 Feedback on ebay! But I took a shot, and it ended up here safe and sound.
Now I'm looking to get a Leangle Helmet :)

-RF

Yick!

While I'm fast becoming a Blade fan, and am becoming in dire need of a Chalice action figure, that helmut looks pretty wack in my most humble of opinions.

Now Chalice... now there's a helmut.

Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Yick!

While I'm fast becoming a Blade fan, and am becoming in dire need of a Chalice action figure, that helmut looks pretty wack in my most humble of opinions.

Now Chalice... now there's a helmut.

lol Already a Blade Fan?.... I take it you cracked open some of your dvds then and gave it another shot.

I urge you to get the rest of the series ASAP.

Man it's freezing outside.
5551zz.jpg

Life is showtime
Hopefully tomorrow is the day I get my web cam so I can FINALLY get some photos of me up! I should have photos of me in the final and opening henshin pose of the following:

Time Force
Wild Force
Ninja Storm - Wind
Dino Thunder
Dino Thunder - Brachio
SPD

Damn I wanna get some Blade and watch some too as it looks stupendous! I love the belts and the henshins! Running through a hologram = awesome in my books.

Hey Takumi, once again good pic. Dammit I'm sooooo jealous of your Faiz Driver! I might have the courage next month to spend $80 on one on ebay.

Takumi said:
Man it's freezing outside.
5551zz.jpg

Nice picture, Takumi!

I think I'm gonna try and get me one of them... a little over time and watching my cash... I think I could afford it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.