Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Rider Faiz.....

F U C K I N G B A D A S S !!! :jam:

Is that the adult or kid sized Reangle Buckle?.

Life is showtime
Sweet dude! Hey, I get paid this Friday so I'll be picking up a new web cam, plus portable dvd player, soon after that hopefully. I'll get some sweet pics of my henshin poses.

I am the law
Forever Knight said:
Rider Faiz.....

F U C K I N G B A D A S S !!! :jam:

Is that the adult or kid sized Reangle Buckle?.
Well, there is no 'adult' sized version of Leangle's Belt, so it's the kids toy. Modified to fit my fat ass :lol:

-RF

Eye See You
Rider Faiz said:
Well, there is no 'adult' sized version of Leangle's Belt, so it's the kids toy. Modified to fit my fat ass :lol:

-RF

Do you also own the Blay & Garren Buckles aswell?. How big are these and how much of a dent did they put in your wallet?.

I am the law
Forever Knight said:
Do you also own the Blay & Garren Buckles aswell?. How big are these and how much of a dent did they put in your wallet?.
I don't own the Blay or Garren buckles (but I do own the Leangle Rouser, Rouse Absorber, & King Rouser), but as far as I can tell, they're about the same size as the Leangle Buckle.
I got all this stuff from HLJ (but not all at once), and let's just say my wallet wasn't too thrilled ;)

-RF

I am the law
Here's a crappy pic of me w/ my Faiz Helmet and Leangle Belt (cause I was too lazy to dig out my Faiz Belt)
FaizEquiped.gif

-RF

Kamen Rider Faiz's "Battlizer." It allows him to upgrade to Accel Mode, where he's hyper fast for a certain number of seconds.

And I'd like to third that helmut is the ****.

Where'd you get it and for how much?

He got the helmet of Ebay, coincidentally, I showed him the link. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.