Show Us Your Henshin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
What's HLJ? Must....have....Faiz....Driver! GAH! I'm gonna buy the first part of either the Faiz or Blade tv series. Okay Rider fans, help me choose! (PLEASE!)

Judge Faiz

I am the law
PowerFreak said:
What's HLJ? Must....have....Faiz....Driver! GAH! I'm gonna buy the first part of either the Faiz or Blade tv series. Okay Rider fans, help me choose! (PLEASE!)
HLJ = Hobby Link Japan :)

And that's an awesome pic Taku!

-RF

Ragna "D" BloodEdge

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Hobby Link Japan.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN921756

btw...FINALLY found this damn thing...

Henshin.jpg

Keith Justice

You can now get the full Blade series with AV subs for 31 bucks.

I'd say, get both... then swap which one you watch every so often.

Personally, I like Blade better story-wise, but I like Faiz better cast and suit design-wise.

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
DUDE!!! SWEET PIC! Well, I'm gonna download an ep of Blade and if I really like it, I'll get the set. However, I don't really wanna download 20ish Faiz episodes just to see if I like it.

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Heh, $69.97 for the following stuff:

DekaRanger Set 1 - $19
DekaRanger Set 2 - $19
Kamen Rider Blade Complete Series + Movie - $33

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Yeah but I have other things more important to buy such as my DS, web cam and Stargate DVDs so I've decided to scrap the Deka DVDs this month and get the Blade set. I'll get the Deka's next month, set 4 might be out then.

Judge Faiz

I am the law
PowerFreak said:
Yeah but I have other things more important to buy such as my DS, web cam and Stargate DVDs so I've decided to scrap the Deka DVDs this month and get the Blade set. I'll get the Deka's next month, set 4 might be out then.
I'm SOOOO freakin behind on my Stargate DVDs. I only have the sets up through 5...so there's what 2 or 3 other sets that I have to catch up with :shakefist

-RF

Keith Justice

PowerFreak said:

You know the GBA 2 is coming, right? You sure you want a DS?

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Season Seven has just been released in the UK, as far as I know there's no release date yet for the US version. We finished Season 8 and according to my sources, TV-Tome, the US is only on Reckoning Part 2. I'm not really ENTIRELY sure if I want a DS dude. But you do know that spong usually get their info from rumours and sometimes even make it up? But hey, it is possible that a GBA 2 may be revealed at E3 this year. Hell maybe the new Nintendo Home Console. The GBA 2 will be out NEXT YEAR so I'm gonna need something other than my PS2 to keep me entertained, I'm getting a DS with Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware (maybe.) I got paid nicely today, so after school I'm picking up a web cam and LET THE HENSHIN PICS BEGIN! :tongue: :biggrin:

EDIT: Well, let the humiliation begin..... Bare in mind that as soon as my sis finishes her dinner, I'll be able to get her to take some shots of me in full pose, full body.

gaohenshin1.bmp

dekahenshin1.bmp

Last edited:

Keith Justice

PowerFreak said:
Season Seven has just been released in the UK, as far as I know there's no release date yet for the US version. We finished Season 8 and according to my sources, TV-Tome, the US is only on Reckoning Part 2. I'm not really ENTIRELY sure if I want a DS dude. But you do know that spong usually get their info from rumours and sometimes even make it up? But hey, it is possible that a GBA 2 may be revealed at E3 this year. Hell maybe the new Nintendo Home Console. The GBA 2 will be out NEXT YEAR so I'm gonna need something other than my PS2 to keep me entertained, I'm getting a DS with Mario 64 DS and Wario Ware (maybe.) I got paid nicely today, so after school I'm picking up a web cam and LET THE HENSHIN PICS BEGIN! :tongue: :biggrin:

EDIT: Well, let the humiliation begin..... Bare in mind that as soon as my sis finishes her dinner, I'll be able to get her to take some shots of me in full pose, full body.

gaohenshin1.bmp

dekahenshin1.bmp

Bloody good show, mate!

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Kool. My sis is ready so I'll get some full body shots. First with the Delta Morpher. My sis amazingly rules. Got ten new pics of me doing the Deka, Gao and Brachio henshins. Enjoy boys, hopefully more to come. :biggrin:

d79742cc.bmp

09c98474.bmp

a0b2bc0f.bmp

7a1015e0.bmp

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Why spank you. Bear in mind they're only the Growl Phone, Brachio Morpher and Delta Morpher. Cheaply made Bandai of America products. Argh! I would kill for a Brachio morpher with a metal key!

Keith Justice

Nice set there, PF!

I'm gonna take a few more with my Quantum Morpher, Bray Throttle and my Quantum Defender once I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.