Show Us Your Henshin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Dude Keith! You have the Gold Zeonizer! Anyways, as soon as I can get a digital camera, I'll get some henshin pics. I have: Chrono Morpher, Growl Phone, Wind Morpher, Thundersaurus, Brachio and Delta Morpher. I also noticed your VERY nice Sonic Adventure poster, RiD Optimus Prime, G1 Hot Rod and the DekaRanger on tv. Dude! Hey, have you got MSN or AIM? Would love to talk more!

Keith Justice

:thumbs:

Sweet, dude! Looking forward to your Henshin pictures! I'm definately looking forward to starting a gallery of fans Henshin'ing. :anime:

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
I can't wait to post pics either. I'm currently on the look-out for a Lightspeed Rescue morpher. I personally think I can do the henshin's really good. I just like it when I can henshin with the morpher. But.....meh.

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Ah! Takumi! Isn't that your avatar on Japanhero forums? Well, an edited version. If i can remember it says "555, Standby" and it never gets to the part where you become Faiz. :frown: Great pic though! *looks to download some Faiz/555*

Ragna "D" BloodEdge

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Neither of these are of me. I made them for one of my buddies from RB.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/FreedomBlack/Chance-DekaGreen.jpg

Emergency-DekaGreen.jpg

Keith Justice

This one is on my birthday who's pictures can be seen here.

Anyway, here's some more Henshin-ing. This was me while ordering ribs and hot wings for my party:

WhatTimeIsIt.jpg

And this was me walking down the street... my friend is a little zonked, but we made him come out anyway. Anyway, I think I was doing a Kaixa here:

IMG_0444.jpg

:dance:

Ragna "D" BloodEdge

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Thanks. The guy doing the DekaGreen henshin's, deacon_shields,--also from RB-- who just signed up here the other night. He IMed me those pics a few nights ago and I got inspired. :D

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Here's the only one I have at the moment (not counting my avatar :D). I'll post another pic when I get home.
Henshin.gif

-RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts