Show Us Your Henshin...Again!

gaiatron

I'll show you something scary...
march 5 philippine cosplay competition shots

SPACE SHERIFF SPIRITS

dennis isidoro(sharivan) naz ezcauriaga(vario zector) and me as gavan. shaider couldn't make it again....family matters.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Red awesomeness, i@N. :buttrock:

march 5 philippine cosplay competition shots

SPACE SHERIFF SPIRITS

dennis isidoro(sharivan) naz ezcauriaga(vario zector) and me as gavan. shaider couldn't make it again....family matters.
A black Space Sheriff should have his own show.

Red Ranger

I'm pretty sure I read all of them have survive forms.
I guess they all must have one considering that any of them could have used any of the survive cards, but as far as official designs/figures go, it's just ryuki, knight and the three I mentioned. The Japanese wiki also lists the forms that have appeared outside of the show and there is nothing about any of the other riders' survive forms appearing anywhere.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/仮面ライダー_(仮面ライダー龍騎)#.E5.8A.87.E4.B8.AD.E6.9C.AA.E7.99.BB.E5.A0.B4

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I guess they all must have one considering that any of them could have used any of the survive cards, but as far as official designs/figures go, it's just ryuki, knight and the three I mentioned. The Japanese wiki also lists the forms that have appeared outside of the show and there is nothing about any of the other riders' survive forms appearing anywhere.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/仮面ライダー_(仮面ライダー龍騎)#.E5.8A.87.E4.B8.AD.E6.9C.AA.E7.99.BB.E5.A0.B4
I read that Kobayashi had them designed but they weren't used for the series. I'm sure there are official designs, but I'm not certain if they were released in a Kamen Rider Art Book or something.

i@N, that's an awesome Super 1. :castlerock:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Love it, i@n! Especially FemmeRed and Blade. :thumbs:

And yeah, I think that's the Elephant Ranger from JF.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Gah, you're right. It's been too long since I last watched JF or Geki. :laugh:

Not that I have much of a desire to rewatch JF, didn't like it all that much.

Gah, you're right. It's been too long since I last watched JF or Geki. :laugh:

Not that I have much of a desire to rewatch JF, didn't like it all that much.
The only Jungle Fury episode I have is the final one. I only love the fights in the american adaptation of Sentais not the story and the final fight was awesome.

So does my pic counts as in henshin pics? I know it was taken badly. In all my pics one eye is hidden so many call me a cyclop lol

Mastodon