Shout! Factroy licenses Ryuki and Dekaranger for Physical Media!

Dr Kain

In case you did not see the news, both Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dekaranger went up for preorder today on Shout!'s website. Ryuki is BD and will include Episode Final while Dekaranger is DVD. Both come out in Feb!!!!!!

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Many exciteds. Many.

Yeah, I probably won't be ale to pre-order the thing, as my hours are always cut badly in January & my rent just got raised, but I'm definitely picking it up as soon as I can. Ryuki is great. I guess they really aren't going to go in any sort of normal order, then?

Captain Shark

An ocean of depression and misery
Pass, Ryuki was mediocre at best (and why skip Agito?) and Dekranger is going to have a load of things missing like usual.

Dr Kain

Pass, Ryuki was mediocre at best (and why skip Agito?) and Dekranger is going to have a load of things missing like usual.

1. Ryuki is far from mediocre. Ryuki is the whole reason I got into Kamen Rider. The opening scene alone in episode 1 is one of the greatest openings in Toku history.

2. They already had the license for Ryuki, not Agito. I wouldn't expect anything until after they do the original show.

3. The only thing Dekaranger is missing is being on BD and not DVD. It's on BD in Japan, so what the ****???? The movies and other crap is irrelevant.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Oh ****! I don't know if anyone realized, but the set says it includes the film Episode Finale, also. So, we are getting new Shout Factory content, too.

Dr Kain

Oh ****! I don't know if anyone realized, but the set says it includes the film Episode Finale, also. So, we are getting new Shout Factory content, too.

lmao

In case you did not see the news, both Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dekaranger went up for preorder today on Shout!'s website. Ryuki is BD and will include Episode Final while Dekaranger is DVD. Both come out in Feb!!!!!!

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?