Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
And let's not forget that SH FiguArts ShinkenRed was released in the States, so there's hope.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Think of the potential!

"It's Power Rangers live you've never seen them before!"

It worked with Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory. I don't see why releasing Zyuranger on DVD would be an issue.

Because Saban won't hear of it.

Brave Sound~
Wait seasons 4-7, 1 case per season...I'm assuming there's like 2 discs in each right?

Wait seasons 4-7, 1 case per season...I'm assuming there's like 2 discs in each right?

No way. Each season had episodes in the 43-50 range. Each of them will have five discs. The TimeLife listing says so.

https://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs...-1&productId=1339001&searchTerm=Power+Rangers

All the following seasons had episodes in the 32-40 range, so some of those will probably have five discs too. It's Mystic Force through R.P.M. that all had 32 episodes, so I imagine those would only need just four discs at the least.

Last edited:
More Than That, Actually ...

Actually, according to the info posted in the Time-Life link above, Seasons 1 & 2 will have *six* discs each, while the rest will have five discs each, for a total of thirty-seven discs of episodes. Plus, there will be three additional discs with various special features. I just wish that Saban had offered all seventeen seasons in one fell swoop ... Btw, didn't Operation Overdrive, the only complete season offered on DVD, have *five* discs?

Last edited:
I don't do sense
Because Saban won't hear of it.
Actually that isn't true.
The real reason why nobody tried to dub Toei toku en masse is different and that little fact that prevents that from happening is also why Saban (and Adness too) prefer to only license the suit footage.

Actor royalties are a b***h.

Actually, according to the info posted in the Time-Life link above, Seasons 1 & 2 will have *six* discs each, while the rest will have five discs each, for a total of thirty-seven discs of episodes. Plus, there will be three additional discs with various special features. I just wish that Saban had offered all seventeen seasons in one fell swoop ... Btw, didn't Operation Overdrive, the only complete season offered on DVD, have *five* discs?

Seasons 1 and 2 will be the only ones released in halves so far, and each half will have three discs. That's why the TimeLife listing says that those seasons will have six discs total. The Mighty Morphin discs will all be in one box, with a DVD case consisting of two discs with bonus features. Zeo through Lost Galaxy will be in another box with a DVD case consisting of just one bonus disc. That's how there are three bonus discs in this whole set.

Now if they offered all seventeen seasons in one fell swoop, the price would be much bigger than what they're asking for on the whole set of seasons 1-7 alone. Then people here would really be complaining. Plus it's actually Shout! Factory that's offering these sets.

To answer your question on PROO, yes that whole season was released on five discs total. It most likely won't have any special features when and/or if Shout! Factory releases it though, so they can probably just do four discs that. It had 32 episodes total, and they could just have eight episodes on four discs. That is, if they want to use as little discs as possible.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Has there been any news reguarding the indevidual release of Turbo-Lost Galaxy yet?