Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

Lurker
I'm not happy with this news because they won't provide the closed captions on PR DVD. So shut the **** up, Adam Stabelli.

SentaiRider, I'm deaf. And I do care about closed captions so they help me to know what are they talking.

Just cuz your deaf does'nt mean you have to be an ass.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm not deaf and I think ForeverRed has every rights to complain. This is just Shout! Factory being cheap again.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm not deaf and I think ForeverRed has every rights to complain. This is just Shout! Factory being cheap again.

Thank you! I have a good reason to complain about them not provide closed captions.

They need to realize that there are deaf people who is the fan of Power Rangers for many years. They want them to put CC on DVD so they know what are they saying.

Closed captions is very important for deaf people. Really.

Thank you! I have a good reason to complain about them not provide closed captions.

They need to realize that there are deaf people who is the fan of Power Rangers for many years. They want them to put CC on DVD so they know what are they saying.

Closed captions is very important for deaf people. Really.

Do you have a TV that has a closed captioning feature? I have one that does, and it actually gives subtitles for my DVDs that don't have a closed captioning feature. Perhaps your TV can do that too, though that's provided that it does have a closed captioning feature.

Banned
Shout Factory clearly has a Anti-Deaf agenda.
Maybe they hope the lack of CC will drive deaf people to kill themselves due to lack of entertainment?