Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

Yeah, I'd love someone to pick up the licenses to some of the original sentai series. I'm not huge on the franchise but I would definitely pick up legit releases for several of them.

Power Rangers? Well, I'm happy for the fans but...

This could be telling that the next season may be a Gokaiger adaptation.

What better way to promote the past seasons DVD than to have them show up in the current one.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ugh! Not Shout! Factory...! -___-

They better put the closed captions on DVD!!!!

**** you, Shout! factory for not put the closed captions on DVD....

See Transformers series, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Transformers Prime, GI Joe series, Super Mario Bros and others...etc. All on DVD don't have closed captions/English Subtitles!

**** YOU, SHOUT! FACTORY.

Onore...
Seriously? That's what you're worried about? You're not at least happy that PR is finally out on DVD? Jesus.

Lurker
Ugh! Not Shout! Factory...! -___-

They better put the closed captions on DVD!!!!

**** you, Shout! factory for not put the closed captions on DVD....

See Transformers series, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Transformers Prime, GI Joe series, Super Mario Bros and others...etc. All on DVD don't have closed captions/English Subtitles!

**** YOU, SHOUT! FACTORY.

Dude be happy, were going to get official power rangers DVD. who gives a crap about closed captions anyway. on less your Deaf.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm not happy with this news because they won't provide the closed captions on PR DVD. So shut the **** up, Adam Stabelli.

SentaiRider, I'm deaf. And I do care about closed captions so they help me to know what are they talking.