Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

I'm sticking with Amazon and getting the Shout Factory releases so I can bring the cost down. MMPR is being split into 5 so I'll have all of it by next August and then it's Zeo , Turbo and In Space. I missed these four shows including MMPR. In December I will be able to finish MMPR 1 and 2013 get into the 2nd series. My thing right now is I would like to watch all 5 parts for Green With Evil back to back.

Next one is Lightspeed to Wild Force? :buttrock:

That's the one for me- I'll be preparing for this moment in epic proportions. lol

After realizing that Disney's channels altogether didn't show about 40-something percent of the first 338 PR episodes, I started to garner a greater appreciation for the box set. A quarter of the PRLR episodes weren't shown on those channels either, so it's great that they'll also do a box set that covers from PRLR up to PRWF. The box set may go up to PRNS too, but at least Disney's channels showed all its episodes, and NickToons will finally be showing this one episode they didn't show before.

Also, remember Power Playback OTO? That was going to be Fox Kids' last showing of select episodes from MMPR to PRIS. That tanked and only went up to the second season premiere of MMPR, but now I've got all of those episodes on DVD.

I'm sticking with Amazon and getting the Shout Factory releases so I can bring the cost down. MMPR is being split into 5 so I'll have all of it by next August and then it's Zeo , Turbo and In Space. I missed these four shows including MMPR. In December I will be able to finish MMPR 1 and 2013 get into the 2nd series. My thing right now is I would like to watch all 5 parts for Green With Evil back to back.
You can just get a set of the complete first season (not split in two volumes) at Time-Life for $29.99.

Next one is Lightspeed to Wild Force? :buttrock:

That's the one for me- I'll be preparing for this moment in epic proportions. lol

Only one after that I'm really dead set on getting no matter what is Dino Thunder.

I'd buy a Lightspeed-Wild Force set in a heartbeat, just for Time Force though.

I know I'm late on this but since I've been busy with PMC the last week and my trip to california, I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and go through some of these DVD's. I really wish I could've used shots from this DVD for my PMC autograph portfolio. The show is just plain gorgeous in this DVD quality.

I'm watching random things in Lost Galaxy first, and I swear I can just watch the opening over and over again. It's just plain beautiful. Watching Facing the Past, I could see the lipstick smears on Astronema. I'm hoping the other seasons are as full of eye candy as Lost Galaxy is.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, I relented & went out & bought Season 1, Volume 1 at FYE (on sale for only $15, but they must not expect it to sell well, it was hidden in the B movie release shelf & I almost walked right past it)

Anyway, I have to say, it's better than I expected &, with a bit more of the original action & lines thrown in, it's not as cheesy as it seemed. Still, though, I've made it up to episode 8 & am having a bit too much fun making fun of it... maybe I should do an abridged series on Youtube or something...:coolshades:

Anyway, it'd be great if we had a list of the store release schedules up here somewhere. If it already exists, just point me where.

Ok, I relented & went out & bought Season 1, Volume 1 at FYE (on sale for only $15, but they must not expect it to sell well, it was hidden in the B movie release shelf & I almost walked right past it)

Anyway, I have to say, it's better than I expected &, with a bit more of the original action & lines thrown in, it's not as cheesy as it seemed. Still, though, I've made it up to episode 8 & am having a bit too much fun making fun of it... maybe I should do an abridged series on Youtube or something...:coolshades:

Anyway, it'd be great if we had a list of the store release schedules up here somewhere. If it already exists, just point me where.
So you only found one copy of it there? When I went to Target, I found a good number of them in stock, and they were in the right place.

I've checked out three Best Buys and none of them are stocking it. It looks like the only way to get it from them is if you go to the site. Man I hope these things sell.

So you're saying the first season isn't as cheesy as it seemed? That's kind of refreshing after reading posts from people talk about how they can't watch season 1 anymore. It's still nostalgic to me, although I do notice where it can be cheesy. I still have my "really?" moments when I watch.

D

Dr Kain

I saw Vol 1 at Target, but I would rather wait until I can afford the 7 season set at Timelife.

Back in Black
Cool. DVD Subtitles are better, but Closed Captioning works. I'm just not sure if my computer can recognize CC.

I think that I might go for it.