Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

At LAST!

It's taken Saban far too long to start putting out complete sets of Power Rangers! The only season they ever did a complete series of was Operation Overdrive, everything else only had a relatively few episodes released.

I will buy all of them, even SPD, which I don't like, just to have the complete series. :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: I will also buy Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and, if there's any money left, VR Troopers. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

And yes, I hope that these have closed captioning; but most modern-day TV sets are good at that. Most of the time ...

Banned
There will be, on Shout factories own store, but these are gonna likely see mass release anway so Pre-ordering won't be that important.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Sometimes Shout! Factory has special items. All of their Gamera DVDs were released in stores, but if you bought all of them bundled together from their site then they also included a commemorative postcard for each movie.

I haven't seen them offer anything special with a series yet, but it's possible I suppose. I pre-ordered the Jem complete series from them and it didn't include anything beyond what I would have gotten if I had purchased it in store.

It's taken Disney far too long to start putting out complete sets of Power Rangers! The only season they ever did a complete series of was Operation Overdrive, everything else only had a relatively few episodes released.

I will buy all of them, even SPD, which I don't like, just to have the complete series. :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: I will also buy Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and, if there's any money left, VR Troopers. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

And yes, I hope that these have closed captioning; but most modern-day TV sets are good at that. Most of the time ...

Corrected. Saban has only owned Power Rangers since 2010 after they bought it back. No more 2010 reversion, motherfucking Disney!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!:castlerock:

I'm so glad that that will be relegated to the fiery pit of hell from whence it came with that other thing.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm definitely going to buy VR Troopers. Yeah!

Can't wait to own Time Force DVD, hopefully uncut episodes.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Don't know if everyone is aware, but I've checked the website & all they have is a "temporary" release date of 12/31/12 that "means absolutely nothing" & is just a placeholder.

You can also sign up for a mailing list for when more information is available.

I'm definitely going to buy VR Troopers. Yeah!

Can't wait to own Time Force DVD, hopefully uncut episodes.

I don't see why not because it is not like it will be a major sticking point as every other season has explosions for buildings. It'd be dumb if there was.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yeah but Time Force really amped it up. Ransik was essentially a Time Terrorist.