Should the words 'Kamen Rider' return in the op song?

I know for commercial reasons they leave it out but what would you like?

Red Falcon
I am fine with anything but if they could do something like Kamen Rider BLACK/BLACK RX OP, that would be sweet =)

YES LOL the theme songs will be so epic if they went back to using kamen rider in the songs XD

Mr. Kamen Rider
I can go either way. I mean obviously I like it quite a bit, seeing as how my favorite Rider OP repeats the words "Kamen" and "Rider" over a lot. On the other hand, a song can still tie into the theme of the show without ever dropping specifics, and it works out.

But I do think the words "Kamen Rider" (or some variation thereof) really should be used in the actual show.

Lurker
though i like a lot of the music they put out now, my favorite themes are the earlier ones like, Let's Go Rider Kick, Tatakae Kamen Rider V3, Amazon Rider Koko Ni Ari. I think if at least a few of the songs had Kamen Rider in there somewhere it'd definitely be cool.

On a side note, I wish the modern riders still said things like "Rider kick!" and shouted "tou!" when they fought.

Mad Skillz
I prefer songs that tie into the show but don't actually get too specific about them, something about a lot of the older songs seem so cheesy to me, and yes, I know this is a show about men in bug suits fighting rubber monsters, but even still, I wasn't too big of a fan of those songs...though I did like a lot of the insert songs.

Though, I agree with Iga that they really do need to say "Kamen Rider" in the show at least a couple of times.

I liked the way they did it with Faiz and Blade by incorporating the rider names into the lyrics. At least that way it has some connection to the show.