I liked him when he wasn't a god
Why not? It's about time Toei dropped all this "girls wear pink and yellow and boys wear red and black!" crap. We've had a pink Rider already (you can call Decade "magenta" all you like, it's still a shade of pink) and male Rangers wear pink civilian clothes

is Mayor of Farmville
Well...It's been reported on the Site Update Page, but for further convenience....

[hide]http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=74334
gavan_pink.jpg
[/hide]

franziska-bow.gif

It's about time Toei dropped all this "girls wear pink and yellow and boys wear red and black!"

Yeah, Toei, girls can wear blue, and you really need to stop littering history with the fallacy that boys can't wear yellow!! Wait, what?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yeah, Toei, girls can wear blue, and you really need to stop littering history with the fallacy that boys can't wear yellow!! Wait, what?

Four female Blues out of thirty-five series isn't a lot, is it?

People are always saying that Pink Ranger figures have the worst sales (presumably lower than those of female Yellow or Blue Rangers.) So having a male Pink might make it sell better because kids know it's a guy in the suit

eh, you'd be surprised with some of the little boys here. I've read on a few Japanese parents' blog saying their son likes one of the heroines (most of the time it's Yellow) so much and only bothers looking at her. as for a Male Pink... urgh, still can't imagine it.

Minato Ascending
Absolutely yes. They should have a female ranger too.

:laugh:

eh, you'd be surprised with some of the little boys here. I've read on a few Japanese parents' blog saying their son likes one of the heroines (most of the time it's Yellow) so much and only bothers looking at her. as for a Male Pink... urgh, still can't imagine it.

I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but I just can't see guys wearing pink spandex on Super Sentai. And you can go to any of your local clothing store and check out the men's section, and count how many pink shirts or outfits you can find. I'd be willing to bet that you won't be able to find any, if at all. On the other hand, Victoria's Secret has a "Pink" section in their store. I think it's nice to see that in Gokaiger vs Gavan movie, they have an all-pink Gokai Change, but to actually make a pink ranger in a sentai series would be rather far-fetch.