Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'd like to see a female purple, actually. We've really only had the one, and while GekiViolet was badass, he was a guy. :p

is Mayor of Farmville
I completely agree. I just don't think that male pinks on sentai will be worth it. I tried to explain that I don't like Male Pinks (or female Reds) on Sentai on Rangerboard yesterday, & they roasted me about it calling me "sexist". Ugh. How is it my opinion on what I like or don't like sexist at all? Ridiculous.

Ah. Hit me, bro. Wanna hear your reasoning behind disliking male pinks or Female Reds (Shiba Kaoru happened after all).

Lurker
I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but I just can't see guys wearing pink spandex on Super Sentai. And you can go to any of your local clothing store and check out the men's section, and count how many pink shirts or outfits you can find. I'd be willing to bet that you won't be able to find any, if at all. On the other hand, Victoria's Secret has a "Pink" section in their store. I think it's nice to see that in Gokaiger vs Gavan movie, they have an all-pink Gokai Change, but to actually make a pink ranger in a sentai series would be rather far-fetch.

I completely agree. I just don't think that male pinks on sentai will be worth it. I tried to explain that I don't like Male Pinks (or female Reds) on Sentai on Rangerboard yesterday, & those complete moronic imbeciles roasted me about it calling me "sexist". Ugh.

How is it that saying that Male Pinks (or Female Reds) shouldn't be in SS "sexist?" People have opinions of who they like or don't like. Ridiculous.

Ah. Hit me, bro. Wanna hear your reasoning behind disliking male pinks or Female Reds (Shiba Kaoru happened after all).

I just don't like the change that's happening like that. It just shouldn't happen at all. Period. Why fix what's not broken?

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
If you say that guys shouldn't wear pink because "it's for girls", it looks like you're saying that being a girl is a bad thing. You may not have meant it that way, but that's how it can come across.

A female Red is different, since Red is by default the leader. YMMV on that one.

I'd like to see a female purple, actually. We've really only had the one, and while GekiViolet was badass, he was a guy. :p

I agree, it would make a nice alternative to pink

Why not? It's about time Toei dropped all this "girls wear pink and yellow and boys wear red and black!" crap. We've had a pink Rider already (you can call Decade "magenta" all you like, it's still a shade of pink) and male Rangers wear pink civilian clothes

Women can wear pants and suits, but men can't (At least any sane man. Or they shouldn't) wear dresses. A red or black female may be fine, but a pink male would look ridiculous. Not everything is reversible.

eh, you'd be surprised with some of the little boys here. I've read on a few Japanese parents' blog saying their son likes one of the heroines (most of the time it's Yellow) so much and only bothers looking at her. as for a Male Pink... urgh, still can't imagine it.

Why does this sound more like something you'd expect from an American suburb?

is Mayor of Farmville
Chill. I don't give people a hard time just because they don't like something.

Hit me up on private message only if you want to, bro.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Women can wear pants and suits, but men can't (At least any sane man. Or they shouldn't) wear dresses. A red or black female may be fine, but a pink male would look ridiculous. Not everything is reversible.

It's not like men/women physically can't wear certain clothes or colours, it's the meaning we attach to them. Up until the early 20th century a lot of European countries treated pink as a boy's colour, because it was a lighter red. Georgian dandies in wigs and powders and frills were considered the height of manliness back in their day. I just ... can't understand why certain values are attached to certain things