as you know dragon knight had an original plot but wasn't well recieved here, and with that sort of misshandling do you think faiz should get a chance since no other rider series has be adapted here. (and yes i don't count IT as a kamen rider addaptation)

Budou though
who would do it though? saban's "power rider" license expired and i'm not sure what's up with the wang brothers.

555 came out over 10 years ago. The footage would look dated and it would be better to stick with something more new. Besides, I rater have these shows dubbed and subbed instead.

As you know dragon knight had an original plot but wasn't well received here, and with that sort of mishandling do you think Faiz should get a chance since no other rider series has be adapted here. (and yes i don't count IT as a kamen rider adaptation)

Steve Wang clearly stated during Morphicon that if given the chance, his next options were Faiz and Kabuto. In all honesty, any of the Heisei/Neo-Heisei (aka After Decade) shows could be adapt. But the right things have to be put together. Heck, I'm part of that 0.00001% that feel that Kamen Rider Hibiki could be a badass adapt.

I liked Dragon Knight especially the twists to it such as Kit turning into Ryuga. Sure there were some awkward things her and there but keep in mind Adness had to deal with censors, a given budget and a time limit. In addition, 4Kids' incompetence just made it worse.

PS: The ultimate test would be an American Audience taking a "Fruit Samurai" seriously.

555 came out over 10 years ago. The footage would look dated and it would be better to stick with something more new.

Never stopped Saban from doing VR Troopers. Just saying.

Besides, I rather have these shows dubbed and subbed instead.

With Peter Cullen doing promo narration?

Steve Wang clearly stated during Morphicon that if given the chance, his next options were Faiz and Kabuto. In all honesty, any of the Heisei/Neo-Heisei (aka After Decade) shows could be adapt. But the right things have to be put together. Heck, I'm part of that 0.00001% that feel that Kamen Rider Hibiki could be a badass adapt.

I liked Dragon Knight especially the twists to it such as Kit turning into Ryuga. Sure there were some awkward things her and there but keep in mind Adness had to deal with censors, a given budget and a time limit. In addition, 4Kids' incompetence just made it worse.

PS: The ultimate test would be an American Audience taking a "Fruit Samurai" seriously.

With Peter Cullen doing promo narration?

i think kabuto could be released as an adult toku, and hibiki could be rerealesed under a different name then kamen rider but i see them doing garo before they do that its kinda like torchwood with holy armor

R

raden238

First off "Power Rider" isn't coming since the trademark thingy expired last month. Which I'm glad, we can put that behind us because it just seems like a poor attempt at a cash in on Power Rangers. I can't even imagine how the toys would be. It would have sucked big time.

As for Dragon Knight, I liked it. But Power Rangers is dominating the live action Children's show market in the USA. It won't happen, no Rider adaptation will survive. But why would you choose Faiz?? Lol it's a good series but it's dated. I would pick OOO or Wizard instead.

First off "Power Rider" isn't coming since the trademark thingy expired last month. Which I'm glad, we can put that behind us because it just seems like a poor attempt at a cash in on Power Rangers. I can't even imagine how the toys would be. It would have sucked big time.

As for Dragon Knight, I liked it. But Power Rangers is dominating the live action Children's show market in the USA. It won't happen, no Rider adaptation will survive. But why would you choose Faiz?? Lol it's a good series but it's dated. I would pick OOO or Wizard instead.

just because it's dated dosent mean teen and adult fans wouldn't enjoy it i mean look at it like this 555 is a arthouse series so it could last a while, plus dragon knight was dated but still they chose ryuki. and as for power rider its just another exscuse that satanic mess from the 90's was justified

I think that in the right hands, Kamen Rider could be popular in America. I'm surprised that Adness or Saban didn't ask Toei to created a series with all-new America made footage. It might make it more popular in America, :coolshades:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
This belongs in the Versus subforum.

THREAD PUNT.

From what I can remember, using old footage for VR Troopers didn't turn out that great. The CG in the early 2000's Kamen Rider shows are very dated and most people will say "The CG looks like something from a N64 game". The CG in the recent Kamen Rider shows are not that great, but they look okay for a low budget TV show. Some of the CG in the Kuuga looks like it was ripped from Dreamcast video game intro.