One of you was on topic tho... the other dropped a statement for the sole purpose of trying to piss off the other.

And I'm getting really tired of it.

My belts talk.
K, guys. Thanks for your input! I think I'm gonna give it a chance, see how it goes. :)

I liked DK in the beginning, but lost interest over the summer. A friend of mine who has seen Ryuki flat out hates the show. I don't go that far but I am frankly getting a little tired of the acting and choreography this show uses. Not to mention just how silly the plot can get. Chris having a chronic illness? Good idea. The illness being..... asthma? Come on, they couldn't have done better than that? Especially when you later have the plot point of JTC tempting him with a cure. I'm sorry, you have to find a more convincing disease than asthma, something lots of people live decent lives with, to pull off a plot like that.

You're better off watching Ryuki. That show has a little more "power" to it than DK. The only two things I can really credit DK on is:

1) The "Lonely Kamen Rider" premise. We have Len, essentially the last of his kind, in a world that is not his, fighting on against all odds. That's the romantic appeal of Rider right there.

2) Ren and Kit's relationship, which seems almost reminiscent of Jou Yousuke and Diana in Spielban. (This partly ties into the first point.) Two souls who have no one else in the world to turn to but each other. Sticking together is the only way they can survive.

Hey! Knock it off man! KRDK is really a good series worth of watching. It really proved itself worthy to be a part of the Heisei Kamen Rider 10th Anniversary as what it become right now with all of it's progressions.

Everyone has aids!

What on earth?

We hope that you see...

That this is not HIV...

HIV is not a disease, it is the causative agent of that disease.

I've always been super critical of American Toku lately. With that said, Dragon Knight had some growing pains in the first couple episodes but is really fantastic now. I feel like I'm watching the true modern day revival of MMPR. It's the same tense atmosphere and excitement. If you like Kamen Rider this show is really a wonderful compliment to the genre.

True, true true! KRDK at first for me was pretty slow but then KRDK ep 5 onwards (not counting the clip episode) were very awesome. Especially EPISODES 5, 14 and 20 which gave pure win!.

I felt the first two episodes where phenomenal.. the first half of the series... pretty darn good with some week points and these final couple episodes following the Chris Saga have been some of the best TV I'm currently enjoying.

If you like things that are good, you should watch it. If you're "that kind of fan" that can't get over, "ZOMG, they're ruining Ryuki!!!" :bawling: Then don't bother. :p

Well said Master Keith.:thumbs:

HIV is not a disease, it is the causative agent of that disease.

Umm...>.> Yes I know this...Its a song from Family Guy. The full lyrics are as follows:

"We Hope that you see...
This is not HIV.....................
But full blown Aids!"

One of you was on topic tho... the other dropped a statement for the sole purpose of trying to piss off the other.
Sorry Keith, but I gotta say Mr. U was on the right side here, he was just defending himself.

Anyway, back on topic.

If you love old school toku villains, then from what I've seen you're going to absolutely LOVE Xaviax.

My belts talk.
Bwahahaha. Kamen Rider Scissors even sucks in Dragon Knight.

Tiger, Honestly, if you are stuck on Ryuki and have any reservations about watching this show because of it, you shouldn't watch it. You will always find something to compare KRDK to Ryuki and it's not fair to KRDK nor is it really fair to you. You won't have the benefit of really deciding if you like this show or not based on its own merits because it will always be clouded by preconceived notions. Watch only if you think this will not happen.

my 2 cents...:)