Bandito Shake Cometh
I feel like I'm watching the true modern day revival of MMPR.

If MMPR didn't have motw, morals, and was basically the Rangers waiting around for Doomsday to happen, I might see similarities between the two.

KRDK gives me a reason to want to wake up earlier than noon on a Saturday. You have no idea how big of an accomplishment that is.

KRDK gets much better later on. The beginning moves really slow, and it almost seems like a bunch of filler one liner crap, but in the later episodes, dialog is almost non existant, and all it is is not stop fighting from commercial break to commercial break, and the only thing you get concerned about is who is going to die on which episode. The pacing gets much faster, and I hate to say it, but it certainly does more justice to the Kamen Rider fame than the Japanese have been doing lately. Seriously, I want guys in suits fighting with martial arts and pulling off Matrix-esque moves as opposed to some cross-dressing photographer chef who is suddenly endowed with a super-mode that he abuses at the last ten minutes of the show.

#MissionMiami
Yes. Dragon Knight is the best **** that is non-PR in years.

I felt the first two episodes where phenomenal.. the first half of the series... pretty darn good with some week points and these final couple episodes following the Chris Saga have been some of the best TV I'm currently enjoying.

If you like things that are good, you should watch it. If you're "that kind of fan" that can't get over, "ZOMG, they're ruining Ryuki!!!" :bawling: Then don't bother. :p

Is not impressed right now...
The show doesn't really go anywhere until Torque shows up in episode four. And then after
he dies
, it's pretty hit or miss, with the only really good episodes being
when somebody else dies

Except "Dropping the Axe," which was still terrible even though
another rider died

has left HJU. Not coming back.
The show doesn't really go anywhere until Torque shows up in episode four. And then after
he dies
, it's pretty hit or miss, with the only really good episodes being
when somebody else dies

Except "Dropping the Axe," which was still terrible even though
another rider died

Don't watch it.

If you like things that are good, you should watch it. If you're "that kind of fan" that can't get over, "ZOMG, they're ruining Ryuki!!!" :bawling: Then don't bother. :p

Well said.