My belts talk.
I liked DK in the beginning, but lost interest over the summer. A friend of mine who has seen Ryuki flat out hates the show. I don't go that far but I am frankly getting a little tired of the acting and choreography this show uses. Not to mention just how silly the plot can get. Chris having a chronic illness? Good idea. The illness being..... asthma? Come on, they couldn't have done better than that? Especially when you later have the plot point of JTC tempting him with a cure. I'm sorry, you have to find a more convincing disease than asthma, something lots of people live decent lives with, to pull off a plot like that.

You're better off watching Ryuki. That show has a little more "power" to it than DK. The only two things I can really credit DK on is:

1) The "Lonely Kamen Rider" premise. We have Len, essentially the last of his kind, in a world that is not his, fighting on against all odds. That's the romantic appeal of Rider right there.

2) Ren and Kit's relationship, which seems almost reminiscent of Jou Yousuke and Diana in Spielban. (This partly ties into the first point.) Two souls who have no one else in the world to turn to but each other. Sticking together is the only way they can survive.

I see...

Also, I've seen Ryuki, you'd of known that if you read my first post.

And this is to everyone. Since I'm concidering watching the show, can we please keep plot points and spoilers to a minimum?

KRDK is a really good show...pretty steady. So yeah, go check it out....26 episodes has already aired. Yesterday was episode 26. There is 40 episodes in total.

You can go here to download or watch here: http://powerrangerplanet.webs.com/KRDK.htm

Thanks for the link! :D

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Tiger, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is awesome. It is already getting crazy now and more later!

I totally agree with Forever Knight. It's the best show ever since the Saban's PRiS-PRWF days.

Good idea. The illness being..... asthma? Come on, they couldn't have done better than that? Especially when you later have the plot point of JTC tempting him with a cure. I'm sorry, you have to find a more convincing disease than asthma, something lots of people live decent lives with, to pull off a plot like that.

You have no heart. I'll have to go with Ryoutarou.

I have a lot experience of my asthma which is completely not fun at all. I've been in hospital twice and trying to get my breath back to normal. It's not hard at all.

Think what you're saying. Geez.

My belts talk.
Tiger, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is awesome. It is already getting crazy now and more later!

I totally agree with Forever Knight. It's the best show ever since the Saban's PRiS-PRWF days.

You have no heart. I'll have to go with Ryoutarou.

I have a lot experience of my asthma which is completely not fun at all. I've been in hospital twice and trying to get my breath back to normal. It's not hard at all.

Think what you're saying. Geez.

I know I just said no spoilers and stuff, but is this asthma dude a Kamen Rider? If he is...that's not a very good carreer choice.

Yeah, that would be Chris Ramirez, who becomes Sting/Raia.

He is given a medical discharge from the Marines for having asthma, which his dad is none to happy about. Xaviax offers him the Sting deck as a government official to fight the "Alien Menace" of Wing Knight.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Tiger, KRDK is a great show to watch. Sure it's not Highlander-esque like Ryuki was and it's not perfect, but you'll definitely get into the story. It's full of mystery, surprises, shocking moments, and things that you don't normally see in a TV-Y7 kids show. Plus it has a few similarities from the Showa era Kamen Rider shows.

From a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 8.5 so far, but with the promise that the titles of the last 10 episodes are showing, I just might raise it up to a 9, but I'll wait and see.

Lurker
I've always been super critical of American Toku lately. With that said, Dragon Knight had some growing pains in the first couple episodes but is really fantastic now. I feel like I'm watching the true modern day revival of MMPR. It's the same tense atmosphere and excitement. If you like Kamen Rider this show is really a wonderful compliment to the genre.

If nothing else, it's incredibly easy to MST, so you get at least some enjoyment no matter how crappy some of the episodes can get.

I agree with the No Pink Spandex podcasters when they said that this show would greatly benefit from a Dragonball Kai treatment.