Status
Not open for further replies.
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I don't want to understand how the entertainment becomes something against the god. If it were be against the god, he would never let the video games be created in first place. So I think it's kind of misconception.

Haha, some evils that exist in the world today wasn't actually sanctioned by God, things just evolve and we see it as we have it in our world. But there is no relationship between God and games in any sense, it's not likely to be any sin to play.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Gaming is not theft nor murder, so I see no reson why christians should be exempted from playing games.

I completely agree with you on this one, there are far more heinous things that Christians do that gaming isn't anywhere near such horrible things. So therefore, to me personally, gaming gets a free pass to anyone.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
As long as the video game does not distract you from God-and also as long as your religion is ok with these games, you should be fine as well. You could also could check out some of the Christian video games as well-because they have more of these around, than they used to !

I believe this completely answers the question should Christians play games. Thanks for bringing this definitive answer to the thread creator.

I completely agree with you on this one, there are far more heinous things that Christians do that gaming isn't anywhere near such horrible things. So therefore, to me personally, gaming gets a free pass to anyone.
Yeah that is it. Unless if that particular game involves fighting or stealing then it can be considered anti Christian, hehe.

I don't think there is anything wrong with gaming and managing crhistian values. Most of the games are just fine. They may not be in any of the video gaming satan worshipping or so. So I'd say it's better to check out some good games.
Yes it is true. And if any Christian realises that a particular game has lots of scenes that violates his values then he should definitely avoid such a game and go for good ones. Thank God there are thousands of games out there that anyone can pick from.

So my question on the would be, is gaming made for pegans or atheist? I don't see anything that is Christian damaging for one to play video games. If such is ever considered, then watching of television should also be ruled out for Christians as well.
Any Cristian should just play these games freely as long as he doesn't copy what happens in some of these games such as murder and immoral sexual behaviors.

I don't want to understand how the entertainment becomes something against the god. If it were be against the god, he would never let the video games be created in first place. So I think it's kind of misconception.
True. Infact being busy prevents someone from engaging in many ungodly things like drug abuse, sexual abuse, robbery among other things. So we better get engaged in playing games to see the Kingdom of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.