Shotgun Wedding- Not the one you are thinking about

I'll give in and watch yet another Jennifer Lopez wedding movie if you insist. It will be interesting to see JLo play this type of bride, as she has played every other type of bride previously. Also, how the hell does JLo look younger now than she did in The Wedding Planner? To what evil spirit have you given your soul? Also, could you give me their card, thanks? Now I'm confused; I thought she had just done a movie about a marriage. It's time, and I'm prepared.

Shut up and take my money Amazon Prime! I'll give in and watch yet another Jennifer Lopez wedding movie if you insist. It will be interesting to see JLo play this type of bride, as she has played every other type of bride previously. Also, how the hell does JLo look younger now than she did in The Wedding Planner? To what evil spirit have you given your soul? Also, could you give me their card, thanks? Now I'm confused; I thought she had just done a movie about a marriage. It's time, and I'm prepared.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

because of the title, I thought this is a movie about a man who is forced to marry a woman he got knocked off by the women's dad.​