Shotgun Wedding- Not the one you are thinking about

No Spoilers
Staff member
Shotgun Wedding is an action comedy coming this January next year. Usually when you think about Shotgun wedding, It is a guy who got pointed with a gun by the woman’s family. Then He gets forced to marry her.  This movie is not about that, they just made puns out of the title.
This movie is about a Wedding little shotguns on it because armed men took them hostage. They got hijacked while taking down the vows. Armie Hammer was originally going to be the lead actor but his controversy got him replaced.  After doing action with “The Mother” Jennifer Lopez acts in a romantic comedy with action elements on it.
Shotgun Wedding official trailer

Darcy(Jennifer Lopez) is about to marry  her long time boyfriend,Tom (Josh Duhamel). She already met his side of family and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Digital Artist
Armie Hammer, Got canceled cultured by people for having a cannibal fetish fantasy.🤣

Ryan Reynolds was almost cast as the lead male of this movie too but he backed out. Then the role goes to Armie Hammer then he got replaced by Josh Duhamel after Armie's scandal is seen as negative PR.

What happened surprised me, but I'm all for it. It's refreshing to watch a film about a wedding in which the bride and her mother-in-law get along well. I thought, "Alright, another rom com, but at least it has a good cast," but was surprised when the movie shifted gears to become an action comedy. I'm completely convinced, and I enjoy they are they're offering.

Hey I just met you!
I'm psyched to check this out because it appears to be a lot of laughs. These days it's hard to find a romantic action film, let alone one that appeals to both sexes. Since J.Lo has a slew of new films coming out this year, her career is experiencing something of a renaissance. When they cast Cannibal Armie Hammer, what were they thinking? In comparison to their initial choice, Josh Duhamel is a vast improvement.

Is this woman making yet another wedding film? Lopez is totally fixated on getting married. This year, she appeared in the film Marry Me. She has a new wedding-themed film in her collection. Oh, and she just tied the knot, too!

There is no one better than her to portray a bride, wedding planner, or person who is engaged to be married. This is her area of expertise; for wedding-related questions, she is your best bet. Lol, Because of her extensive real-world experience, she is also very knowledgeable. J.Lo's movies frequently feature weddings.

Start a fire
For once, I'd like to see J.Lo in the role of the bad guy. She's always been the good one in the group.