[HIDE]Erena Mizusawa, Koji Seto to star in "Koizora"
Wed, June 18, 2008 (2:19am EDT)
TBS' drama adaptation of "Koizora" now has its leads confirmed. From more than a thousand people auditioning for the parts, 16-year-old model Erena Mizusawa and 20-year-old D-BOYS actor Koji Seto were chosen to star in the series.

Originally based on a mobile phone novel, the story was turned into a hit movie last year starring Yui Aragaki and Haruma Miura. When it was announced in May that the drama version would have a different cast, producers were said to be looking for a pair with relatively little acting experience.

Mizusawa, a model for the magazine SEVENTEEN, just made her acting debut in BS-i's "Koisuru Nichiyoubi" drama program this past March. On the other hand, Seto has been with the acting troupe D-BOYS for about two and half years, and is currently gaining plenty of exposure as the hero of "Kamen Rider Kiva." [/HIDE]

When i was reading this on this site i was thinking how is it posible to have time for a drama and and a long runnign kid serie???

So it bothers me how long do they take, to film a entire serie of 49 eps???

oh and you will see him like this...
[HIDE]
gnj0806180515012-p1.jpg

gnj0806180515012-p2.jpg
[/HIDE]

This serie Starts: Aug 2, 2008 Saturday 8pm
MO info:http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Koizora

ewwwww his hair......looks..........bad.

Aragaki Yui was in that movie?? Is it subbed? I wanna see it now. XD

As far as to how long, I say their last shots are done in december while the t.v. airing is finished in january.

As far as to how long, I say their last shots are done in december while the t.v. airing is finished in january.

it is but i cant download it until i seed a other movie :laugh:

The hair's not that bad. I don't think he fits the role as much as the original movie actor, but he might be able to pull it off. And yeah...Gakki was in the movie. You can see it with softsubs...go to the JDrama LJ community and search in their movie archives. It's such a good movie. ^^;

oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Miura Haruma (movie Hiroki) is way hotter than sissyboi Koji Seto. >:D

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
[JFC MOD EDIT] Spelling in thread title fixed.

So anyone thinks they are already done shooting with the serie so they had time for the movie? and i guese Koji is now shooting Koizora?

Mad Skillz
Mmm no. The final episode is usually done about a month before its airing. With Toei series anyway. I remember GARO, Lion-Maru G and Cutie Honey THE LIVE were all finished filming before their first episodes even aired. The movie is filmed throughout the year, mostly shoots not involving movie specific characters at first and then stuff involving them later on, usually during the early summer months.