Mad Skillz
That's from last year's Kohaku(Kohaku Uta Gassen), it's basically a yearly compiteition that takes place on New Year's Eve and has the most popular male and female artists in Japan split into two teams. The females are the red team and the males are the white team. The white team won that year. It's usually pretty highly rated, I think remember at one point its highest rating was an 80.3 or something close to that and it's lowest has only been a 30. I think this the first time something Kamen Rider related was used in a while.

It's still weird as heck seeing a battle fought to Shounen Yo!.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
The male team has been on a winning streak for the last few years, if I remember correctly. It's been like what, 4 years or something since the girls won?

Lurker
That's from last year's Kohaku(Kohaku Uta Gassen), it's basically a yearly compiteition that takes place on New Year's Eve and has the most popular male and female artists in Japan split into two teams. The females are the red team and the males are the white team. The white team won that year. It's usually pretty highly rated, I think remember at one point its highest rating was an 80.3 or something close to that and it's lowest has only been a 30. I think this the first time something Kamen Rider related was used in a while.

It's still weird as heck seeing a battle fought to Shounen Yo!.

Oh, cool. Thanks, man! :thumbs:

And JFC, I love your sig. :buttrock:

Mad Skillz
The male team has been on a winning streak for the last few years, if I remember correctly. It's been like what, 4 years or something since the girls won?
It's been fairly even since 98 actually, no one team has won two times in a row since then.