Lurker
This is old, but I figured that this would belong here, as this article is now just two months old now.

Anyway, I happened to Google "Shioya Shun" (the actor who played as Hurricane Red in which we've seen him not too long ago back in episodes 25 & 26 of Gokaiger), & he has admitted to two-timing a relationship between Sonoyama Makie & Tominaga Ai (also, surprisingly, he was born on the same month & same year that I was born in, in which he was born just a day after I was born, on June 7th; I was born on June 6th).

Shioya Shun Apologizes for recent two-timing.

And the reaction about all of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM]Shock Horror.[/ame]

Shioya, bro, what on earth were you thinking? I don't know about what happens when you cause a huge scandal like that in Japan, but I think that you could've easily jeopardized your career with that move.

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't know who these women are, so I Googled them, and a lot of the first results were about Shioya cheating on them. Oh dear ...

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Damn....Now that's just shameful.:nono:

*Lesson learned: If you're currently in a relationship with two women at once, and if you're not ready for a full commitment in marriage, then you'd better break it off immediately before things get out of hand and you'd end up hurting yourself mainly.

Welcome
Would've thought he would've lasted longer.He's a ninja, anyway, so he should've been more hidden about this.

He disappoints in both ways.

As a person, and as a cheating ninja.