Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
(if this thread is posted in the wrong category, I apologize and feel free to move it.)

Okay so I was looking around the net for some epic Shinkenger photos to help inspire my next art piece (lol!). That is when I stumbled upon this!

What is it?! Where can I play and/ or view this?!?!?! Is this fo' real? I gotta know!!:O_O:

Some kind of Beast mode
lol that's funny.

They mispelt ASAHI though, lol.

(if this thread is posted in the wrong category, I apologize and feel free to move it.)

Okay so I was looking around the net for some epic Shinkenger photos to help inspire my next art piece (lol!). That is when I stumbled upon this!

What is it?! Where can I play and/ or view this?!?!?! Is this fo' real? I gotta know!!:O_O:

It's a fan made movie.
At the end of the video it sais in Japanese 'this is fiction','the maker just made this for fun'.

Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
lol that's funny.

They mispelt ASAHI though, lol.

Wow I just noticed that now! :laugh: I'm slow. It was more probably because I was over excited and having a fan-gasm over it! XD Now hearing that its a fan vid/ game maybe they did it to cover their butt so they wouldn't get sued, or they were just overly excited too! :p :anime:

It's a fan made movie.
At the end of the video it sais in Japanese 'this is fiction','the maker just made this for fun'.

Aww, man! I thought it was real...I wish it was real...:shakefist it looks so cool too...how were you able to view the video? I couldn't even get that far...:eyebrow: then again I'm slow...lol.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Reminds me of that SD Hero Soukessen game on the Famicom.

It stinks.
That's really cool, I would love to play a Shinkenger game like that.