I did this awhile back before the announcement that there is no Shinkenger adaptation into Power rangers. I just decided to post it today because I found it in a dark corner of my External hard drive. The voices were from a random SPD clip off Youtube.

Hope you guys enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC1TTODuYMg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC1TTODuYMg[/ame]

優しさの大人少女
i'm shocked to hear that especially the adaption of Power Rangers SPD... :sweat:

Banned
This isn't a fandub. This is just putting audio from one show over another. A fandub is you providing original voices.

shinkenchange!starninger!
Disney announced that Power rangers as a series is not happening. But Bandai announced that the toyline is still going.

that was a long time ago, there's still speculation that power rangers is still happening, there's no confirmation from bandai that american adaption of the toyline is happening.

Last edited:
that was a long time ago, there's still speculation that power rangers is still happening, there's no confirmation from bandai that american adaption of the toyline is happening.

There could be even better plans at work right as we speak. Maybe Power Rangers is going to be put on hiatus like Kamen Rider ,and then be returned to its roots with a reboot/remake of MMPR on TV/Theaters and or get an anime series .

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
where do you hear that pr isnt adaptioning shinkenger?

Disney announced that Power rangers as a series is not happening. But Bandai announced that the toyline is still going.
Exactly what I was going to tell Bouken Silver.

This isn't a fandub. This is just putting audio from one show over another. A fandub is you providing original voices.
@ Bigdog
I would have to agree with Kingranger. this clip is basically a audio dub over.
If you want to make it an "official" fandub, then use it with you're own voice and have some of your friends play the other characters.

P.S. There ain't gonna an animated series of the Power Rangers, and the New Zealand news didn't say it was going on hiatus. It's officially ending the production of the Power Rangers due to budget cuts, lack of actors, and the shortness of production crew.